It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Murder Mystery - Solo a helicopter at 14 - Fixed Wing too 

Couple of days later Millard arrives with his own Dodge Ram truck and tows the stolen truck away , hidden in his big trailer , and parks it in his mothers driveway in another town.

After he first leaves , he makes a U-Turn , comes back and loads something else in the trailer , presumably the burned seat frame from the victims truck.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:01 am

Trial ended last week and the jury delivered the verdict today

Both Guilty of 1st Degree murder

Both will get life in jail (we dont have the death penalty here)

Everyone is glad they both got 1st degree , court could not prove who did the actual shooting but there was enough evidence they both did the pre-planning so the jury gave them the maximum sentence

They still have two more trials ahead of them , one for killing Laura Babcock , and for killing Dellens 71 year old father Wayne who used to be an airline captain years ago.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Adam Carter is a news reporter for CBC and has a good summary of the whole case here ....

http://www.cbc.ca/interactives/longform ... osma-trial

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Got to admire Tim Bosma's wife Sharlene , they were a young married couple with a new baby and had put there truck up for sale and Tim never came home from the test drive.

After 3 years of attending the trial every day you have to admire her attitude today after court .

Click the video at the beginning of the article

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.3634213

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 pm

They should hang those bastards, 25 years?

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:09 am
Site Admin

What I find intriguing... is why? :noidea :realcrazy

Why didn't he just buy a truck? Why throw away the flying, the big hangar, the obvious wealth.... for something he could have bought and claimed on tax? :head

It doesn't make any sense? He must simply have wanted to kill someone? (or was just plain stupid) :noidea :badluck :fuckum :yoda2 :Wolvie

I don't know if anyone else thinks like me.... but to me, if you have to steal it, it aint worth having. I would rather earn it. :pop

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:25 am

They still dont know why he did it .... the words "thrill kill" kept coming up in the trial ... there are lots of easier ways to steal a truck without killing anyone . Never mind the $23k he spent on the incinerator and trailer to burn the victim.

We think he was a serial killer just getting started . He had enough assets he could have sold everything and had an easy life without ever having to work or anything.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:44 am

Tim Bosma's parents (Hank and Mary Bosma) attended every day of the trial and they went out of their way to thank Mr. Tim Cook who is the Georgia USA manufacturer of the poultry incinerator

(from the article) .... There were also witnesses who restored the Bosmas' faith in the kindness of people.
They are indebted to the manufacturer of The Eliminator, who voluntarily came from Georgia to testify. (The Crown can't subpoena someone outside Canada.) After he gave his evidence, the Bosmas followed him out to thank him. He was devastated, he said, that his livestock incinerator was used to destroy a human being.

He gave the family a donation to Tim's Tribute, the charitable organization Sharlene started to help families of homicide victims.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/67294 ... -and-pain/

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:56 am
Site Admin

The problem Muz with your question is that you are asking a reasonable question based on logic.
Sick minds don't work that way......
It is why we ought not try to understand sometimes the "why" factor.
You can't replicate the thought process of the criminal.
It is not like reconstructing an accident or something.
There are NO logical pieces follow one another in a certain sequence.
That would be too rational and the person wouldn't commit the crime if he or she had that kind of brain activity.
:beefcake

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 am

Gabor- That is why one should not try to understand my "twisted" mind.....just let me enjoy eating my squirrels !

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:27 am
Site Admin

Gabor wrote:
The problem Muz with your question is that you are asking a reasonable question based on logic.
Sick minds don't work that way......

Yeah, that's why I don't ask Darren any hard questions :laughing :ugeek: :rofl :chainsaw :yoda2 :Wolvie

:fickyou Wolvie :laughing

:Confederate

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:46 am

warped mines need no logic but they do have a goal.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Arnie M. wrote:

How AMBITION caught him

As mentioned earlier , Dellen had a tattoo on each wrist which says AMBITION

Police had a couple of breaks early in the case .... normally they pay very little attention to missing persons reports or vehicle thefts , they get hundreds every day

But when Tim Bosma did not return from the test drive his family and friends knew something was amiss and immediately began a publicity campaign that was picked up by local TV stations ...

A groundskeeper picking up litter along a street found a cell phone which belonged to the missing man so he gave it to police who traced the last phone call to an anonymous disposable phone used by the kidnappers who test drove the truck

Turns out the culprits had also used the disposable phone and test driven a similar truck a day earlier so police interviewed the seller , who said the two guys had been there , but the truck owner was 6'3 and 300 lbs so they did not try to overpower him and steal his truck

He gave the same description of the two guys as did Tim Bosmas wife who watched them drive off with her husband , but he also noticed the small AMBITION tattoo on the wrist and told police who put the information on the evening news.

A patrol cop in a different town saw it on the news and remembered a routine patrol stop a couple of years ago where the driver had tattoos like that so he looked up his notes and gave detectives Dellens Millards name and the noose began to tighten.

That's one of the most interesting crime arrest stories I've ever read.
The kid at 14 already had creepy eyes; first thing I noticed, as many of you did.
Just 13 years later, look at the creepy facial development. Smug murderous prick.

If you're going to commit crimes, it's best to be unremarkable.

"I won't work if I have even a pimple."
~ the assassin from Butcher's Boy

Glad they got caught!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dellen_Mi ... Mark_Smich

Martha Stout's book is available for free pdf download:
https://marucha.wordpress.com/wp-conten ... t-door.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5