It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Murder Mystery - Solo a helicopter at 14 - Fixed Wing too 

I have wanted to do this for a while .... lots of information to cover ... so it will take me a while to post all the pictures and information .... trial is set for next year.

There is a ban on publication of evidence so I will only release what is allowed.

Wed May 27, 2015 1:36 pm
Site Admin

You got to throw us some bone here Arnie :Can :half

Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 pm

In 1999 this kid went solo in both fixed wing and helicopter on his 14th birthday .... he made the Guinness book of world records .

His name is Dellen Millard and his grandfather Carl Millard is seen presenting him awards

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Here is Dellen about age 24 , he has a tattoo on both wrists that says AMBITION

Fine looking young man , he is third generation in a family of aviators.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Another picture from 1999 , Dellen had just gone solo both helicopter and fixed wing , his father Wayne is on the left , and his grandfather Carl is on the right

His Father Wayne was a well respected Captain with Air Canada , flew 737 , 757 , helicopters , etc.

Grandfather Carl was an old school pilot with a fleet of DC3 & DC4 for freight and passengers

Wed May 27, 2015 2:12 pm

circa 1999 .... Dellen and his dad (Wayne Millard) after going solo in the R22 at age 14

Wed May 27, 2015 2:26 pm

In MAY 2013 Dellen Millard was charged with the murder of Tim Bosma.

Tim and his wife were an honest , hard working young couple with a new daughter and they were building themselves a new home in the country.

Tim had listed his 2007 Dodge Ram truck for sale , Dellen came and took it for a test drive , and then (allegedly) murdered Tim and stole the truck

Wed May 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Around 2012 Dellen Millard purchased a commercial animal incinerator . These units are used to dispose of dead carcases on livestock farms.

Dellen did not own any livestock ,

He incinerated the body of Tim Bosma after killing him and stealing his truck

Wed May 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Dellen owned a new $6.4 million dollar hangar and a nice Bell 47 G2

His father Wayne had built the hangar and had certified it as an overhaul facility for Boeing 737 & 757

But Wayne unexpectedly passed away in 2012 at the age of 71 and Dellen inherited everything

Dellen is now charged with murdering his father too , it had originally been made to look like suicide.

Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Dellen had several different girlfriends , was engaged at one time , and occasionally dated Laura Babcock

Laura went missing in July 2012 , Dellen has now been charged with her murder as well.

Police also think he incinerated her but cannot find the remains .

Her last 8 phone calls were to his number and then she was never seen again.

Wed May 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Dellen probably thought he had hatched a perfect murder plan but the day Tim Bosma went missing on the test drive there was a huge amount of publicity and police asked for help from everybody

The pressure was on , so Dellen hid the truck in an enclosed trailer and parked it in his mothers driveway in a different town

Some video here including Dellen flying at age 14 and an interview .

http://www.chch.com/bosmas-truck-found-in-kleinburg/

Wed May 27, 2015 3:35 pm
Site Admin

He sounds like a fine, upstanding citizen :noidea (unless he doesn't like you, or you have what he wants) :eek :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed May 27, 2015 11:56 pm

We are still scratching our heads about this guy.

I knew of Dellen since 1999 when he soloed a helicopter at 14 , I thought it was quite an accomplishment

He came from a fairly wealthy aviation family but they did not flaunt it , he could have bought ten new trucks if he wanted , then he takes a used truck for a drive and killed the owner

At first we thought it was maybe just a car jacking gone bad , but when it turns out he had purchased the incinerator a year earlier it looks like he was a serial killer just getting started.

Thu May 28, 2015 8:52 pm

His eyes .... give me the creeps! (even @ 14) .... Sociopath! ..... HMMM where have I seen THAT look before???????

Fri May 29, 2015 4:16 pm

I keep thinking Sociopath too , maybe two of them , Dellen had a sidekick named Mark Smich who has also been charged in two of the murders , Mark came from a good family but was an unemployed druggie still living with his mom .

This whole affair has many similarities to the Leopold & Loeb case from years ago , two intelligent boys from wealth families kidnapped and killed another boy simply because they thought they were to clever to get caught.

Police call them "Thrill Killings" .... yikes !!!!

Fri May 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Dropbear wrote:
His eyes .... give me the creeps! (even @ 14) .... Sociopath! ..... HMMM where have I seen THAT look before???????

You noticed that too ! :pbunny

Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Spoiled brat.
Never had to earn anythn.
Never had to do sumthn he didnt want to do.
Had everythn handed to him ona plate.
Life is boreing wen its so easy.
You know no different.
The only thrill you get is wen you do sumthn rong.
Probably never hada childs childhood.

Fri May 29, 2015 10:10 pm
Site Admin

Exactly. The thrill for these spoiled rotten is way different from normal.
This freaking society creates these psychopaths.
Apparently nowadays everything is OK so they don't feel bad about themselves.
I am always wondering about the victims though.
Isn't there any suspicion in them before they get whacked?
:noidea

Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 pm

How AMBITION caught him

As mentioned earlier , Dellen had a tattoo on each wrist which says AMBITION

Police had a couple of breaks early in the case .... normally they pay very little attention to missing persons reports or vehicle thefts , they get hundreds every day

But when Tim Bosma did not return from the test drive his family and friends knew something was amiss and immediately began a publicity campaign that was picked up by local TV stations ...

A groundskeeper picking up litter along a street found a cell phone which belonged to the missing man so he gave it to police who traced the last phone call to an anonymous disposable phone used by the kidnappers who test drove the truck

Turns out the culprits had also used the disposable phone and test driven a similar truck a day earlier so police interviewed the seller , who said the two guys had been there , but the truck owner was 6'3 and 300 lbs so they did not try to overpower him and steal his truck

He gave the same description of the two guys as did Tim Bosmas wife who watched them drive off with her husband , but he also noticed the small AMBITION tattoo on the wrist and told police who put the information on the evening news.

A patrol cop in a different town saw it on the news and remembered a routine patrol stop a couple of years ago where the driver had tattoos like that so he looked up his notes and gave detectives Dellens Millards name and the noose began to tighten.

Sat May 30, 2015 2:57 am

A couple of grainy pictures of the tattoo , one is from when he was turning off the carb heat and fuel mixture of his Bell 47 during shutdown.

Sat May 30, 2015 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next