It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Bensen Days 2015 

Gabor- I will get on them....this year in my favorite wood....Carya Ovata........AKA shagbark hickory.

I will have them in "about 2 weeks"....

If you want them sooner....I can guarantee them delivered the last week of March.

The awards you have made up are awesome....and you know how I hate fake of anything. Nothing like solid wood bases....and each year like to change the species. This year....the squirrel from Illinois's favorite tree.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:48 am

is there going to be a

head ficker

award ?????????????????????

fj

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:00 pm
Site Admin

Thank you Stan :)
You never disappoint! Ever!!!
I know I can speak for all when I say we truly appreciate your contributions to us helping the event bring quality in all kinds of forms like the quality of the awards :)
You rock!
:first
FJ yes....there is one award that will be awarded for the mostbestestgiganticheadficker ...... but it ain't you!
Size don't matter....only in bed and snickers...... :calmdown

Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Gabor- You way overrate my contributions. It's very miniscule in comparison to yours and many others efforts. Please post plenty of pictures of Bensen Days.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 pm
Site Admin

It may seem miniscule to you but I am fully aware of the importance of it!!!!
I ain't doing nothing for the club only trouble apparently.
The word is that I can go and screw myself for all the actions I have taken to save Bensen days and Wauchula hangars.
Apparently I am the bad guy. It is OK though. I wouldn't want it any other way.
It gets very suspicious when people start liking me.
More like uncomfortable..... :rofl
We are gonna make them wrong and pull off a great Bensen Days.
Just to have them eat their words.
Than we are going to laugh and laugh and laugh......
Never fails. Drama on the square before the event.
Damn I could do without it for a change......
:fuckum

Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Gabor- I am kind of out of the loop anymore, and haven't heard anything towards you.....but....I can guess a few names. Just punch em out...ha

Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Gabor wrote:
Thank you Stan :)
You never disappoint! Ever!!!
I know I can speak for all when I say we truly appreciate your contributions to us helping the event bring quality in all kinds of forms like the quality of the awards :)
You rock!
:first
FJ yes....there is one award that will be awarded for the mostbestestgiganticheadficker ...... but it ain't you!
Size don't matter....only in bed and snickers...... :calmdown

YOU FICKER !!

fj

:twopennies :die :die :die :ultragay

Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm
Site Admin

Hellified wrote:
Gabor- I am kind of out of the loop anymore, and haven't heard anything towards you.....but....I can guess a few names. Just punch em out...ha

When people stop talking to each other and rather talk about each other.....they end up being simply silly.
I personally don't give a flying fuck (as you know) who says what about me.
On the other hand my family is taboo!
Apparently I have a group of haters :eek
Let me see......uuuuhhhhhhh.....nope......still don't give fuck sorry :rofl
:punch :punch

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 pm
Now damnit...I told all those peaple you were an assclown and in private...can't anyone keep the criticisms of you to themselves anymore....Damn fickers!!!!!!!!

See if I don't give them all up at Bensen Day's for a smack down sandwich for blabbing Gabor ruined getting kicked out of Wauchula,,,, u just can't gossip in private anymore....what is the WORLD coming tooo!!! Gesh!!!!!

:Nazi :fuckum :fuckum :fuckum :fuckum

:calmdown :realcrazy :killme

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

of course you all know I'm just kidding!!!!! :boink :rofl

So who will the new airport manager be....I want to indoctrinate....I mean welcome him to the gyro
side of life. :laughing :laughing :laughing

I'll try not to get us kicked out before next year!!!! :yoda2 :wol2 :eek :)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm
Site Admin

There is no need for one.
I know it's hard to digest but there is no need for an airport manager.
The public works takes care of maintenance.
The police chief is the first responder.
The city has designated personnel to take care of the fuel and other issues.
They did away with the advisory board too.
We don't have to kiss anyone's ass anymore.
It's kind of nice.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 pm
Does that mean we can bring live ammo this year!!!!

Instead of fire crackers and bottle rockets!?

:laughing :fuckum :laughing

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:01 pm
Gabor wrote:
There is no need for one.
I know it's hard to digest but there is no need for an airport manager..

You could be right about this, Wauchula being a small and not so busy airport, but only time will tell.
Who coordinates everything - or who is the go to person if there are problems, suggestions etc?

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 am
Site Admin

Andy. He is our contact.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:21 am
Site Admin

With today's new Sunstate Member sign up we are up to 108 members.
Phew! Life is grand.
:wol

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Well I am planning on getting down this year and might even come in March just to say hi on a weekend. Every one has friends and neighbors. Then in some cases people that say things just to say them because things fall out when they open there mouth.
Either way I can aid in some training if needed. I am more interested in just having a good time and might bring my wife to do massage.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 pm
Site Admin

Make sure you stop here in Daytona!!!!!!

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:46 pm
Always Gone wrote:
Well I am planning on getting down this year and might even come in March just to say hi on a weekend. Every one has friends and neighbors. Then in some cases people that say things just to say them because things fall out when they open there mouth.
Either way I can aid in some training if needed. I am more interested in just having a good time and might bring my wife to do massage.

Des,
You have a place to stay in Ponce if you need it - give the ol' lady some R&R

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Site Admin

Shine those machines up well!
You might just go home with one of these!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:19 am

:head :head :head ..... I WILL NEVER SUBJECT MY POOR BABY to a 1200 mile road-pounding AGAIN. . :cry .. repeat repeat!!!
.... the 800 mi to Mentone last year ( on decent / smooth roads).... took an awful toll!!! :badluck :killme

ONE day I'll FLY my gyro ... to a fly-in .... but I just can't wreck it on those horrid roads (esp LA I10) ... & stuff-up my summer of flying pleasure!

Guess I'm available to help judge again ... as we will have no gyros up for awards!!!! :twopennies

( I suggest 2 other judges ... i'll just help "train" /coach!!! :laughing )

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:36 am
Site Admin

Thank you for that offer. I don't blame you for your decision.
:wol

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next