It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Enough with these HOA Commies. 
Enough of these HOA commies, take a stand.
I am so tired of reading of HOA's making a stink over people flying the AMERICAN FLAG! this is America damn it! no one should be able to ban the American Flag on American ground anywhere.

I am tired of reading of some shitty commie HOA telling vets and others they can not fly their AMERICAN FLAGS!
To many people have died and given body parts for this Flag, to let anyone say it can not fly.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... t/Zp78CYrf

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am

I am the president of our HOA, I fly a flag, and I rock!
Too many people want some kind of power trip and become the self proclaimed Barney Fife of the neighbor hood...
losers!!!!!

The only thing that i can say is that the HOA covenants are given to people before they buy, if they choose not to read, and abide by the covenants, then it is their own fault for not doing their homework.

Although, I do agree that this is America and you should not be banned from flying the flag properly! Not hanging in a window to use as a curtain, but as long as it is displayed properly, no one should be able to tell you to take it down.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 pm
Site Admin

What is a HOA? If they don't like to see the flag of the country they are in, they should fuck off then!

Over here there were riots at Bondai beach on :OZ day and 'gang colors and patches' were banned to be worn in public.... the idiots decided to ban shirts, flags, hats, or stickers of our flag because they were like 'taking sides' in the rioting :killme

There are morons in charge (or trying to be in charge) everywhere these days :fuckum :Nazi :die

:wol

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:52 pm
Site Admin

There is way too much emphasis nowadays on who's sensitive butt's hurting and why?
We should not really care if they are offended by our flag or the ten commandments let alone touching pork as a cashier.............
Same goes for HOAs. If you move into an adult only community expect the rules be rigid though.
But having retired geezers whom have nothing else to do but drive around and pick at things can make life much tougher.
So it is a two edge sword. The flag should never be banned period.
Just watch when ISIS flags start flying how fast are they gonna ban them?
FOr some reason they never ban the Mexican flag.
Why?

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:04 am
Site Admin

I know what a Ho is, I like them.... but what is a HOA? :noidea :pop

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 am
Site Admin

Ewwww them, I prefer Ho's with tight pink hot pants.... you know, the ones on street corners late at night :lick :laughing :laughing

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:23 am

MadMuz wrote:
I know what a Ho is, I like them.... but what is a HOA? :noidea :pop

A bunch of communists that determine how and when to mow your lawn, what color paint and many other rules, regulations, nitpickings, etc.
They lure unsuspecting folks into their domain of control supposedly to keep property values up.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 am

Not all HOA's are communist, Many have over stepped their boundrys for sure, They try to keep property values up, but sometimes dumb asses go overboard.
Out here we put in the covenants that you can't put a mobile home on a lot, no junk cars or airplanes sitting outside, if you have a boat, keep it in the garage or hangar,etc. If you want a puppy mill, go buy some property somewhere else.
When we were in the neighborhood, we had neighbors that had junk cars in the yard, swimming pools covered with algae and breeding mosquitos, another was using an old van as a storage shed, another guy had a used water heater in his driveway for 7, yes seven years!!! Code enforcement would not do anything about it. Also had 3 families of Mexicans living in the same house across the street, and to think that between all the mexicans living there, they didn't know anyone with a lawn mower???????
We had trouble selling the house because the neighborhood was going down hill, because dumb asses wouldn't take care of their property,

I knew a guy that wanted to get out of the subdivisions, so he bought a house out in the country with a few acres, and then had some neighbors move in that had pigs, and unruly foster children and 1/2 dozen dogs tearing up his trash every night. Could't do a thing.

So it works both ways. I can see pros and cons of some regulation, and zero regulation.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 am
Site Admin

Yeah, they are the same over here. A guy I know has a trucking business with refrigerator trucks (3 or 4) so he bought a property miles from nowhere, he backed the trucks up to the big shed and would plug them into the power at night.... he had to apply to keep his trucks on his property (in the countryside) :killme That got passed, all was ok.

He decided to sell a part of his property near the road, that went thru.... all was good. Then the people built a house on the land, about 500 yards from his house and shed, they moved in and then complained about the noise of the trucks at night :head They winged and cried how bad it was, how his kids rode motorbikes and drove old cars on his land..... as one does in the woops.... but the song and dance was ridiculous.... the new peoples house was close to the driveway to his house and the idiots put a gate on his driveway and locked it :realcrazy :dizzy so he just ran the gate down in one of the trucks :killme .... anyway, long story short.... he would get up at all hours and drive up and down the driveway in one of the trucks at all hours.... when he or the wife saw the new people had just put washing on the line, the kids would all ride around upwind to stir up giant dust clouds and play loud music right next to the fence..... on their own land, but close to the new house..... :laughing :laughing they made life hell for the assholes :rofl The new people decided to sell, so when he saw someone looking to buy the house, he would get the truck out, up and down the driveway..... kids on their bikes acting like complete rednecks :rofl

The house finally sold at a loss and the new people were good..... :like .... no more dramas.... :pop

Assholes are everywhere :puke2

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 am

The best thing to do is buy a square lot of 100 acres.
Draw an x from opposite corners.
Build the house you want on the x.
Plant shrubbery around the perimeter. then inside that briars, then trees, so if you want to go out on the front porch and take a leak there is no one to see you.
Oh and one pet alligator in case a government toadie shows up.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:54 pm
Site Admin

RayNAiken wrote:
The best thing to do is buy a square lot of 100 acres.
Draw an x from opposite corners.
Build the house you want on the x.
Plant shrubbery around the perimeter. then inside that briars, then trees, so if you want to go out on the front porch and take a leak there is no one to see you.
Oh and one pet alligator in case a government toadie shows up.

Then you can have lots of Ho's around and no one will notice Mmmmm :yoda2 :laughing :laughing

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:18 pm

We have an HOA in my subdivision... I attend about half the meetings.
On a scale of 1-10, the attitude is around a 5 or 6... actually I consider myself lucky!

I am not so sure HOA's really hold up property values as much as it appears they might...
I have seen a few neighborhoods that took a real beating, even with little Napoleans running the HOA.

Curious stuff...

Hope to retire on about a dozen or so acres... with other neighbors who have many acres.

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:52 pm
Site Admin

GyroGeorgia wrote:

Hope to retire on about a dozen or so acres... with other neighbors who have many acres.

And an airstrip! :yoda2 :wol2 :laughing :laughing

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:21 am

Yep that is why we just bought the 5 acres behind us, brings my total to 13 1/2 acres...I don't want any neighbors near me!

Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:28 am

elwood wrote:
Yep that is why we just bought the 5 acres behind us, brings my total to 13 1/2 acres...I don't want any neighbors near me!

I would LOVE to live in the green house across the way... however I need a little donation from the Lottery to do that... LOL

Imagine two gyro folks on the strip, both capable and interested in making parts and experimenting with flight... might be dangerous... LOL

Owner/builder of

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:20 am

MadMuz wrote:
GyroGeorgia wrote:

And an airstrip! :yoda2 :wol2 :laughing :laughing

That would be nice if it is possible... maybe or maybe not.

Privacy and a clear title on the land (before I retire) is the goal. The rest... well that would be icing on the cake.

Owner/builder of

Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]