It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 ISIS is in our neighborhood 

[
liberalism trumps religion, patriotism, self reliance, atheisum. the all powerful gov knows best . bobo is gonna grant amnesty to 30 million illegal non workers that will give him single party rule. you will not have a vote for the next 100 years.

quote="Arnie M."]
phantom wrote:
Here are my thoughts, they are not terrorists ,they are brainwashed by the Canadian government to carry out those attacks to give the government a reason to take away guns and listen in on telephone and monitor the internet, the real enemy is not terrorists ,it is the government of Canada .
We only have this problem because one of the finest human beings that ever lived on this ball of mud that you call earth made a mistake, I am talking about General Curtis Lemay ,when he was in a position to nuke Ottawa he didn't and now we are all paying the price.

Norm

I have a different point of view Phantom

There are three distinct groups of people on earth ... Jews & Christians ..... Islam ... or secular evolutionists

Only one of the three can be correct

best wishes[/quote]

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm
Site Admin

I don't seem to fit any of those either. I have to say Arnie has really simplified the categories.....a little too simple so to speak. Only 3 categories? :calmdown :calmdown :calmdown

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm

phantom wrote:
I sure hope you are wrong arnie because I don't fit in any of these groups so I may not even be anything, just a figment of my own imagination ,some days I seem to be almost human, oh we'll time we'll tell.
Everyone stay safe.

Norm

Fair enough Norm , if I left out a category I am willing to be educated.

I plead guilty to having a very simple view

Some people accept the christian and the jew

Some people hate them and want to exterminate them

I will side with the christian and the jew

I will never side with Mohammed and Allah

That is if I had to make a choice between the two.

hope that makes sense

best wishes

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Arnie,

The Hindus, Buddhists, Jainists, Druids, ad infinitum, might be feeling left out...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm

gyromike wrote:
Arnie,

The Hindus, Buddhists, Jainists, Druids, ad infinitum, might be feeling left out...

Evolutionists too .... lets not forget them !!!

Evolutionists have rights too !!! .... they should even be allowed to get married if they want !!!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 am

If my dad were in a line up of Christians waiting in line to have their heads cut off or denounce their faith....would be the one that would volunteer to go to the front of the line and be the first to die.

He has been a rock all his life. If anyone was ever a wolverine...it was dad and he would be leading the pack.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 am
Site Admin

It may be my lack of faith but I am not big of Martyrdom. It just rubs me wrong. That seems to be a common religious theme and depending on the particular kind can be very evil. I would prefer to kill them sick bastards and save my fellow human beings instead of sacrificing myself.What good can I do after I perish? I would most definitely try to take them out so they wouldn't be killing any more innocent. I probably wouldn't ask the ones who I would be saving if they were Christians or Jews or Hindus etc etc etc.....I'd just take them bad guys out regardless......
But that's just me.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:59 am

Gabor- You misunderstood. This is if dad were in a line of captured prisoners being given a choice of denouncing their faith or be slaughtered. Believe me, if his hands were free he would go out fighting....but I am saying he would be first if given the choice.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 am
Site Admin

That is honorable and all Stan but I understood you right. I don't have to have my hands free. I will not kneel down and let them have their way with me as they have with so many. I would not give them a video to further their sick ideology on youtube. I watched the beheading of a bunch now. Not me. When you listen to the tape of Flight 77 and in the background you hear the praying of a lot. I only heard the words "Let's roll".....that's me!!!!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2