It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Final report of Oshkosh crash 

Kolibri wrote:
Wesley Cruz wrote:
It's my estimation RWF is mostly liberal minded ppl. It reeks.

lol, you missed the Trump-era uproar and the zesty political threads, some of which I loaded in on. Oh how the Wilting Petunia Liberals howled!

I was banned for same

Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:02 pm

Kolibri wrote:
Wesley Cruz wrote:

lol, you missed the Trump-era uproar and the zesty political threads, some of which I loaded in on. Oh how the Wilting Petunia Liberals howled!

OOOH - YES ...like the Oshkosh - accident thread - that political TRUMP -thread was delicious in the revelation of modern lack of civil discussion/ tribal encampment word- warfare!
When a forum is owned by a Lib-tard ....and they got wind of the popular & fractious thread on VERBOTEN politics .... the big -guns got called in !

Back in my adolescence/ 20's - I had friends - who were on the opposite side of the spectrum - but we were STILL friends - even after ragging on each other about our political positions!

What ever happened to "AGREE TO DISAGREE" & intelligent discussions!??????

Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:31 pm

Dropbear wrote:
Kolibri wrote:
Wesley Cruz wrote:

OOOH - YES ...like the Oshkosh - accident thread - that political TRUMP -thread was delicious in the revelation of modern lack of civil discussion/ tribal encampment word- warfare!
When a forum is owned by a Lib-tard ....and they got wind of the popular & fractious thread on VERBOTEN politics .... the big -guns got called in !

Back in my adolescence/ 20's - I had friends - who were on the opposite side of the spectrum - but we were STILL friends - even after ragging on each other about our political positions!

What ever happened to "AGREE TO DISAGREE" & intelligent discussions!??????

Political opponents are eliminated and Censored by Fuckwads like Todd who can't win a battle of nitwits ....
I was banned and still banned for telling the truth, And off line in real life I get visits from the State Troopers for the same.
F them and they dress funny, Like Illegal aliens who jumped the boarder and landed in K Mart... Their two Dads dressed them funny as the uncle 'loved' them too much

We are the enemy in the eyes of the Communist Democrats. . . :fuckum

Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:59 pm

Hillberg wrote:
We are the enemy in the eyes of the Communist Democrats. . . :fuckum

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:42 am
Site Admin

Pilot debrief of the Oshkosh event :pop :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVM7l8bMbw

Dan Gryder

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:31 pm

Gryder - at least lands solid punches on the awful cowboy-chaos of the EAA control of the Delta airspace & the insanity of the barely controlled "Freedom Fly Zone" ..AKA UL field ..WITHIN that Delta area!
EAA - chaos airspace =====>
Swiss cheese hole #1

The sad facts are that Eric - should have listened to his inner voice/instincts to NOT FLY in that chaos! (but being an obliging nice-guy helping represent the ELA brand ...he agreed to take the overflow of passengers wanting to fly in the ELA gyro). PEER -PRESSURE (Swiss cheese-hole #2)

He was mentally "tethered" to following his experienced LEAD - ELA gyro - who was doing towered radio comms and flying as a flight of TWO - so Eric had minimal mental overload. BUT ...I doubt that they had a briefing - WHAT he should do - in the event he had to go around and become separated from his "nanny-lead"!!! (Swiss cheese hole#3)

With passengers onboard the gyros take-off on the main runway and the join in the traffic in the UL pattern. (The grass UL field is NOT safe for two-up- takeoffs for gyro)

Helicopters were flying a small circuit - repeatedly loading/unloading and going again ... (I & many believe the Heli pilot was in a routine mode - NOT being alert enough to KEEP VIGILANT look-out for "black-swan event" ...... he did not appear to KNOW the TWO ELA's were a flight of TWO ... he was aware of black one - but by his close-crowding of the 2nd (Eric's) - did he know TWO joined his tight UL pattern from the main runway????). He was following too close for the crowded landing area (Swiss cheese #4) and when Eric's lead called out the warning of ground congestion - "slow down/space-out" ... the inevitable FUBAR happened!

Yes Eric should have had a mental plan for separation and follow the correct UL circuit patten. But he made a disastrous maneuver - being what his prior experience told him was a good way to space out in rotorcraft conga-line!

Correction via affidavits HAVE been made to the NTSB report -

On Friday HIS gyro DID do an unexpected 360 -cropduster turn into a spiral to landing (TOTAL SHOWBOATING - by the pilot!) NOT ERIC flying ...bystander video - shows that ghastly maneuver - and the open canopy taxi-by showing Eric backseat - well known FL gyro pilot front seat - who DID that showboating ! ERIC was FURIOUS & almost vomiting on landing! HE is a safe conservative pilot & would NEVER fly like that ! Sadly - ADSB shows HIS gyro doing that 360 Friday and he gets the blame for being a repeat offender! ...even though the two 360 maneuvers were completely different!

I believe the offending Friday pilot - did finally (under pressure) make statement affidavit to NTSB - explaining it was NOT Eric PIC on Friday!

The lost helicopter pilots families are in legal action against ...Eric, ELA USA & ELA Spain,and EAA!

Gryder , Millican & Hoover ...still all have errors in their commentaries on this accident!

Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:40 pm

Dropbear wrote:
Gryder - at least lands solid punches on the awful cowboy-chaos of the EAA control of the Delta airspace & the insanity of the barely controlled "Freedom Fly Zone" ..AKA UL field ..WITHIN that Delta area!
EAA - chaos airspace =====>
Swiss cheese hole #1

The sad facts are that Eric - should have listened to his inner voice/instincts to NOT FLY in that chaos! (but being an obliging nice-guy helping represent the ELA brand ...he agreed to take the overflow of passengers wanting to fly in the ELA gyro). PEER -PRESSURE (Swiss cheese-hole #2)

He was mentally "tethered" to following his experienced LEAD - ELA gyro - who was doing towered radio comms and flying as a flight of TWO - so Eric had minimal mental overload. BUT ...I doubt that they had a briefing - WHAT he should do - in the event he had to go around and become separated from his "nanny-lead"!!! (Swiss cheese hole#3)

With passengers onboard the gyros take-off on the main runway and the join in the traffic in the UL pattern. (The grass UL field is NOT safe for two-up- takeoffs for gyro)

Helicopters were flying a small circuit - repeatedly loading/unloading and going again ... (I & many believe the Heli pilot was in a routine mode - NOT being alert enough to KEEP VIGILANT look-out for "black-swan event" ...... he did not appear to KNOW the TWO ELA's were a flight of TWO ... he was aware of black one - but by his close-crowding of the 2nd (Eric's) - did he know TWO joined his tight UL pattern from the main runway????). He was following too close for the crowded landing area (Swiss cheese #4) and when Eric's lead called out the warning of ground congestion - "slow down/space-out" ... the inevitable FUBAR happened!

Yes Eric should have had a mental plan for separation and follow the correct UL circuit patten. But he made a disastrous maneuver - being what his prior experience told him was a good way to space out in rotorcraft conga-line!

Correction via affidavits HAVE been made to the NTSB report -

On Friday HIS gyro DID do an unexpected 360 -cropduster turn into a spiral to landing (TOTAL SHOWBOATING - by the pilot!) NOT ERIC flying ...bystander video - shows that ghastly maneuver - and the open canopy taxi-by showing Eric backseat - well known FL gyro pilot front seat - who DID that showboating ! ERIC was FURIOUS & almost vomiting on landing! HE is a safe conservative pilot & would NEVER fly like that ! Sadly - ADSB shows HIS gyro doing that 360 Friday and he gets the blame for being a repeat offender! ...even though the two 360 maneuvers were completely different!

I believe the offending Friday pilot - did finally (under pressure) make statement affidavit to NTSB - explaining it was NOT Eric PIC on Friday!

The lost helicopter pilots families are in legal action against ...Eric, ELA USA & ELA Spain,and EAA!

Gryder , Millican & Hoover ...still all have errors in their commentaries on this accident!

A nonstandard maneuver (360) in a standard pattern was the cause. If Eric had just say no or done a standard go around
it would of been just another day

Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2