It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Autogyro MTO Tangerine Scream For Sale 
OK so it's official here first. My beloved MTO is for sale. I've gone back and forth for a few months, but finally decided it just makes no sense to try to keep the MTO and the Aircam which should be finished in about 6 months.
This MTO has just over 205 hours, has been meticulously maintained, and has quite a few little extras.
Rotax 912 ULS, Sensenich Prop, Prop guard, Back seat glovebox, full back seat instructor package, aircraft cover and rotor blade covers. Also with iFly 720 with battery backup, fire extinguisher, helmets and Lightspeed Noise Reduction Headsets. Gabor's precision engineered matching tailwheel. Flies great.
The backseat beefcake in this photograph is extra.
Asking price is $63,000

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:35 pm
Site Admin

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
I can attest to everything being said above.
Absolutely immaculate, well maintained and always hangared.
Nice flying machine with great performance even on hot humid days.
Whoever gets it will be a lucky one for that kind of money fully assembled and tested with all the extras!
Wish I had that kind of dough laying around I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
:beefcake

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:03 am

You could always just tell the Queen to go out and get another job to pay for your toys.. :noidea

Let me know how that works out. :punch :laughing

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 am
Yeah, if I mention that I better hide the gyro so I don't find it chopped into little pieces. Yeah, really in two minds about it, but for what I want to do, the Aircam just makes sense. As you guys know, besides flying, my passion is photography, and the major motivation behind going to the Aircam is that it is purpose designed as a photography platform - the first Aircam was specifically designed for a Nat Geo project over the Congo in Africa. Besides the fun of flying to the islands etc that I want to do, there is a ton of stuff to be done around our coastlines and in the Caribbean etc tracking marine wildlife etc. I already have 3 people who do this type of thing that want me to help with projects as soon as the Aircam is flying.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:15 am

Jeff- Only you know what suits you best. I think you dun good! I still get questioned hard about my decision to quit flying altogether. Just got out of the gun range with my friends and had a ball. Believe me,.if I wanted to buy another rotorcraft, I would.
But your island hopping...now that would probably get me interested in flying again if I lived in Florida.uk

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:29 pm
Site Admin

I will miss her......

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 pm
Site Admin

Gabor wrote:
I will miss her......

Does that mean we wont be getting any more backseat :beefcake crotch shots anymore? :noidea :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:10 am

Loftus ... if that Hungarian co-pilot is included in the deal you should have no problem selling it .... HAAAAA ....

Good luck with the sale .... I have been following your Aircam build and really like it .... I cant believe I just praised a fixed wing but sometimes stuff like that just slips out .... haaaa

Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 am
I don't know if I would let the :beefcake hold my stick like that but I take it you trust him not to get rough with it!!

Jus messing with ya's. :laughing

Well I guess it was nice while it lasted!!! :realcrazy :calmdown

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:29 pm

yeah Gab is going to have to get his own gyro now, or start putting the pressure on those Hungarian homeboys of his........

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:08 pm
Feeling a little sad, the Tangerine Scream sold today to a guy named Josh from Miami. He will be taking lessons with Chris Lord in West Palm Beach, so I know he is in great hands for a CFI. I will be flying it for delivery to North Palm Beach on Monday where Chris is based. Will be sad to see the baby go, but at least now I'll have the cash in hand to finish up the Aircam with no stress.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:16 pm

You are going to miss your backseat beefcake.
Are you still going to be friends with your gyro buddies?

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:37 pm
elwood wrote:
You are going to miss your backseat beefcake.
Are you still going to be friends with your gyro buddies?

The question is whether my gyro buddies will be friends with me, now that I am considered :ultragay
Beefcake is going to have all kinds of room in the backseat of the Aircam :beefcake

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:48 pm
Site Admin

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
:beefcake

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Loftus, If you want to ensure that gyro friends stay gyro friends post gyro ownership, this is what worked for me....

Stay on the board and occasionally say something about flying...
Love the USA
Dislike Steve UK
Vote Trump!

There, not too hard!
Good Luck!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:18 pm
Jeff who?????

Well at least you are not as lame as me...We started lessons at the same time and you have bought, flown and sold your gyro already
and I am still trying to get off the ground!!! :fickyou

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:22 pm

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:24 pm
Henry Bowman wrote:
Loftus, If you want to ensure that gyro friends stay gyro friends post gyro ownership, this is what worked for me....

Stay on the board and occasionally say something about flying...
Love the USA
Dislike Steve UK
Vote Trump!

There, not too hard!
Good Luck!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HaHa - I can do all of them except vote Trump.
Actually I finally sold my gyro because Stan burst my bubble when he told me that gyros could not hover. :rofl :rofl :rofl
We have a good group of guys at KDED. Larry with his Calidus which he has promised to let me fly, Gabor who should have his tractor built 'in about two weeks', Gordon who is polishing the parts on his Sonex, and Phil with his RV who is largely responsible for the Aircam project, convincing me that he wanted to build one. So like it or not you guys are not getting rid of me so quickly.
:fickyou

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:14 am

AirCam

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:39 am
Site Admin

Very nice.... but boy, the pilot or whoever is in the front seat will need good sunscreen :ugeek:

Very exposed out there (to the sun) or if it ever got tipped upside down in a ground accident...

Looks very nice tho :like :wol2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]