It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 New polish gyro 

New polish gyro from........gyro tech in Poland.
They also have Carbon Fiber blades......they are popping up all over the E.U., and here ..well you know.

http://gyrotech.eu/2014/01/new-gyroplane/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:46 am
Site Admin

That looks good... I just cant work out what it is designed for? It is too heavy and too stable a tail to be a dedicated barn stormer, yet it is too open to be doing huge cross countries in? And no room for extra gear?

I do like it tho... it reminds me of the new off road touring bikes when comparing basics and tubs to motorcross bikes and touring bikes... that is in the middle :like It can go on road and it can go off road, but not perfect at either....

I like it tho :like :wol2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 pm

I like that genre.

MadMuz wrote:
That looks good... I just cant work out what it is designed for? It is too heavy and too stable a tail to be a dedicated barn stormer, yet it is too open to be doing huge cross countries in? And no room for extra gear?

I do like it tho... it reminds me of the new off road touring bikes when comparing basics and tubs to motorcross bikes and touring bikes... that is in the middle :like It can go on road and it can go off road, but not perfect at either....

I like it tho :like :wol2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Naked bikes, just like naked gyros! :like

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:54 pm
That seat tank is exactly like the one I am using. Or at least it looks like it. I like it too. However I have to brag and say the Wolverine will be a looker to. Let's be nice now.....and I want to add it will fly nice too..........just wanna put that out there. If none of the above work out I am blaming it on you gyro guru's!!! Jus saying!!!!
:wol2 :laughing :fart :eek :realcrazy ;-) :noidea

Jake uses these too.

Attachment:
polish gyro.jpg
Attachment:
14gal.jpg

Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm
Site Admin

Freaking ethanol. :beefcake

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 pm
Site Admin

Freaking ethanol. :beefcake

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 pm
JAKE! wrote:
Flying Wolverine wrote:
That seat tank is exactly like the one I am using.

Jake uses these too.

Attachment:
14gal.jpg

You think it's the same, it's just a cheap copy.

If your tank is white and not yellowish then you have the compound that is not ethanol compatible.

If you didn't get from me or Ken then you do not have one of my tanks so stop telling people they are the same.

My 14 gal tank does not have a hole in the back.

Mine also mounts different there is a bracket that gets bolted to the seat and riveted to the mounting ring.

It is from KEN...by the way, so I will keep telling ppl who has them thank you.....Ken or You....what's the difference (Hillery quote) :D :laughing

In any case even if it is a cheap copy ..big deal...not trying to impeach what you offer......Do U know they did not buy them from Ken?

I don't know personally since I have not asked him. He is a nice guy and has treated me well. Great service and fast shipping too.

You have chosen well to do business with Ken. I would have got one from you first but I found him on the net looking at trikes and saw
the seat tanks and called him up. I am happy to steer ppl towards you now that I have known you sell them too. :like

You sell them at the same price so I would not have gotten a better deal then I did from him had I known b4 hand... so to me it would not have mattered
who I got it from...Bought two from him a 10 and 14gal. Sold the 10 gal later to Norm from Canada. That was a pain in the Ass for both of us.

Anyway that's my story.........Thankx for the info.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 pm
Here is the 14gal with bracket riveted to the seat frame. The 10gal is in the back ground.
Attachment:
IMG01047-20140209-1545.jpg

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 pm

If looks count , the Polish Gyro sure has it

And whoever chose the color scheme knew what they were doing. Very nice.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Attachment:
DSC_0486.JPG
Hmm...I like the genre as well!

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]