It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Who wants to see some persistant Russians? 
Site Admin

I can't read any of it, maybe Gabs can give us an idea of any relavant info.... but this guy is persistant, for sure :eek He is on a very short strip and I doubt he has had many lessons, if any, so he just does run after run after run with the stick back after prerotating and the poor little 503 trying its best :eek :killme :badluck It is a very good teaching tool to show students what happens when you have the stick back and full throttle.... it shows quite well just how much drag the rotors can create and how important it is to allow the stick forward , once the rotors are up to speed, to allow the machine to get the airspeed it needs to fly.... most of the time the machine is well behind the power curve, only travelling at walking pace and unable to accelerate..... I found it well worth watching, it sure proves that a longer strip and training are a good idea :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

Check out the nosewheel leg :eek it looks anorecic even compared to a dominator .... seems to work ok :noidea I actually like the machine.... would need a 582 for my fat ass tho :badluck :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:50 am
Site Admin

He seems to be doing well, he needs someone to advise him about his takeoff style but it goes to show how forgiving gyros CAN be if you manage to work out a liftoff technique that manages to work, even tho it is a bit violent and unnecessary, however, he gets it flying, flies it ok and can land it.... what more do you need? :noidea :like :laughing

He needs someone to say "well push the phucking stick forward!" :laughing :laughing Like old mate said to me :like He yanks the nose so high, he ends up doing a won mcassole tail drag as he massively horses it off and initially flies off just on the back side of the power curve.... lucky he is fairly light weight :like

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]