It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 You helicopter guys make things too complicated? Take notes 
http://www.military.com/video/military- ... 171869001/

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 pm
the vidée you put muz is in 1986 and at the base comments on the link i put a guy tell this Per military friends in Germany, that was Ziggy Hoffman ( former MBB test pilot ) that crashed. Charlie's still around.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm
Site Admin

Yes, unfortunately it doesn't always work out tho :cry This was ziggy Hoffman in south Africa in 1989 :killme :cry :dizzy :badluck

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:14 pm
i think the transport canada réport is not rélease we have 3 canadian that work for the cost gard one the captain of the boat, that hade a crash in the cold arctic water with the bo105 over a year ago and the pilot was a real good, and supose to be good weather, they rémove the hélico from 1500feets of cold water, the guy die from hypotermia i think and not to far from the boat, the spécial cold océan suit not complitely closed i think when they find the guy, it can be méchanical trouble, its chit that it happen i think the réport is not rélease maybe arnie can have some info on this

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21 pm
i just think about this because of the bo105 vidéo and i remember i see a vidéo with a submarine caméra at 1500feets in the cold arctic water before they have to remove it fast before the water ice all around for this time of the year in the arctic, and have to wait for summer season to pick the heli in the botom of the sea,

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2