It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 You helicopter guys make things too complicated? Take notes 
Site Admin

Yes, I'm afraid the Russians have it all over you! Bow your heads in shame! :realcrazy :laughing :laughing

You see, just make it light weight.... just leave off pesky inconvenient things like seatbelts, helmets..... you don't need hi tech tail rotor drive systems? I mean you can use 1940's dentist drill technology and long fan belts.... no problem at all :noidea :laughing :laughing

Collective is plenty, don't need any sill cyclic.... just tilt the head where you want to go? I mean, what could possibly go wrong? :noidea :like :pop :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm
i see this vidéo in the pass muz ,and this guy make it look cool :Cheapass :Wolvie

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

it looks like chunk of shit

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Mike.Hunt wrote:
it looks like chunk of shit

Ha! But it works!

I can think of some other things that look bad but work or feel good.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:08 pm
Site Admin

I couldn't believe how close the rotors were to everything when it started.... the tail, the guy in the hat's head :eek :laughing And I couldn't believe how he taxyed past the cars with the rotors over the cars roofs, lucky no one had radio arials sticking up :dizzy back to the workshop.... then I thought it was going to roll back into the ditch when he finally stopped it :eek :realcrazy very nerve racking to watch :noidea :badluck :eek

Check out the fuel tank on that Martin?? I hope it has baffles or is segmented.... it would play havoc with CofG otherwise :eek

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:09 pm
yes muz a kérozene baffled suppository :die and it look like he dont hold the cyclic with his leg or knee in the vidéo

Last edited by autorotmachine on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm
Site Admin

autorotmachine wrote:
yes muz a kérozene baffled suppository :die

I was thinking, since it is pink and prolly shakes a bit..... obummer could use it for a vibrator :noidea :rofl :rofl

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm
maybe the russian guy is the mi26 test pilot, or ex chief engineer to build it :laughing i read that the tail rotor on the mi26 is like the 5blade rotor on the md500, in diameter and power like, do you see the pic with the r22 on is side, the guy tell that the r22 had a place near the back seat, and to préflight the 8 big blade they jump 2 in the 22 and one pilot and the other guy look and préflight the blade to look for crac, i réally read this in the past and even if you buy one mi26 you can have the r22 with the new order in the deal and he have a place in the back, its maybe bullshit but i read this in the past when i read and search about the mi26 subject on the net, and the big ice mamouth block that it lift and after this job the héli need a rébuild bécause of the overload and big stress on the parts :bigballs :die

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm
Site Admin

That thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want one!!!!!
I love it! :Wolvie :Wolvie :Wolvie

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:43 pm
Site Admin

I thought you would like that Gabs.... I thought of you when he started flying it and the Rusky dude behind the camera yells.... "phuck yeah" :koolaid

I didn't know I understood any Russian :noidea that must be a universal acknowledgement that something is pretty good? :noidea :like :laughing :laughing

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 pm
Site Admin

I had no sound....that's weird.
My volume is up and all......
:eek :noidea

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Site Admin

Mine had sound, but the volume had to be near maximum.... so watch it again and make sure the player volume is up, as well as your computer volume..... I usually have the sound of the player at about 80% and my computer volume on 4..... I thought I had no sound either, but when I turned up the computer sound (to 38) :eek the sound was fine.... Then I played Martins video and nearly blew me out of my chair it was that loud :killme :rofl

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 pm

it works......that mosquito is the first side winder turbine.... :bunny

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 pm
yes muz its like when we take a big hit and all the air exit our lung we all made the same sound woo ever we are on the planet or race we are :loser :laughing its universal language :fuckum

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:18 pm
Site Admin

Hillberg wrote:
it works......that mosquito is the first side winder turbine.... :bunny

Yeah Hillbilly, gabs had no sound on the Russian helicopter.... that turbine sure sounds sweet :like :laughing :Wolvie

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 pm
wy do you think he put it on the side do you have an idea on this hillberg all the other is strait line that put less weight on the back of the cg

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 pm
or its is own méthod to play with the gearbox output :wol2

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm
Site Admin

True story :lie .... once at the airport, they threw me the keys to the helicopter and said to move it over to the gas pump.... I didn't know they meant to put its dolly wheels on and push it :noidea Anyway, I got in and started it.... the video is actually me trying to move it to the pumps, I was having trouble trying to hover steady (I was only used to hovering gyros) :laughing Anyway, as you will see, I finaly managed to get it back on the ground :like

Anyway, this Zimmerman character asked if he could say it was actually him doing it, that's why the title of the video doesn't mention me :lie :like :pop

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm
this german guy start to play like chuck aaron 25-30 year ago, with is bo105 way before redbull exist :bigballs

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next