It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 new member to Douchebag list! 

On a thread about pilot fatalities some Douchbad named liljoes coments on how great the pics are!
I called him out on it.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 am
Site Admin

I saw that :noidea what a weird thing to say? I am sure it would distress the poor guy and his passengers families? Especially since it was a project they were both working on :noidea Seems like the ailerons might have been reversed on assembly at the air show? That happened to a FW builder here in Oz in the 1980's..... Sanders Veenstra.... he assembled the machine at a fly in, but the aileron bellcranks could be fitted correct..... or incorrect...... Sanders unfortunately assembled them the wrong way and didn't do (evidently) one of the main parts of the preflight drills....'free and full movement of controls' and paid the price :cry

Always sad to loose fellow flyers... I don't care who they are or if I knew/got on with them or not..... it always saddens me..... :twopennies :Wolvie

Here is a link, I had never seen this report... the story I was told by his business partner was like I said, aileron bellcrank connected wrong? :noidea
http://www.atsb.gov.au/publications/inv ... 01412.aspx

Another report regarding the aileron reversal............
http://www.atsb.gov.au/publications/inv ... 01416.aspx

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 am

The guy that posted that.....his name is Joe. A really nice guy....he posted it in the wrong thread.
He's not very computer orientated.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:52 pm

Ultracruiser41 wrote:
The guy that posted that.....his name is Joe. A really nice guy....he posted it in the wrong thread.
He's not very computer orientated.

That is what I figured. I've made that mistake too.

And remember..... actual douche bags serve a very useful purpose.

A friend of mine said he was going to arrange in his will that he wanted to be cremated when he died.
He further stated he wanted his ashes spread in three different places that he enjoyed very much.

The first he said was Lake Murray in South Carolina because he had some great fishing experiences there. "Scatter a third of my ashes there."
The second was Clark Hill Lake because they have a superb camping area. He said scatter a third of my ashes there.
And the third I was looking dead at his wife Carol and she was nodding her head when he said it.
He said I want a third mixed in a douche and run it through Carol one last time because that was my favorite recreational spot of all.
You had to know Bruce an Carol to appreciate those two. They were unique to say the least.
I miss Bruce.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I think some of those posts have been modified now ..... when I first saw it I went back to the original post (about the crash) and saw the news link (about the crash) .... but the "signature" on the bottom of the first post was for the Florida website for the company that sells those trikes .... that Joe guy probably clicked on that link .... and yes , it was full of nice pictures.

My guess anyway

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 pm

I just got a pm from him, it was an honest mistake.
Even though the laws of douchebaggery dictate a 24 hour period of correction (re-read the rules I posted)
He was not activly engaged in a conversation, thus had no reason to go back and see his mistake. It was brought to his attention and he contacted me (in all caps!) so it was obvious this guy is no computer chair guru.
All is forgiven and thus forward until he disproves it Liljoe is removed from "The List"

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 am

Where can I join the douche' bag list? Is it special? Will I get hosed? Is it about getting well hung? Does it involve a happy ending? :bunny

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Just spend a night in a motel with Gabor...and you will be get a head start!

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 pm

After hearing some of Obozos State of the union address (A screw you America speech)
I nominate Belch Whos Name Obama as a douche bag in perpetuity .

A traitor in everyway. :bunny

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]