It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Flying Lamborghini.... 

I have been known to carry a pocket full of "Magic Rocks" when I ride my motorcycles.
If someone ever makes me really nervous a simple toss over the shoulder and its bye bye tailgaiter hello Safelite Window....

Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Henry Bowman wrote:
I have been known to carry a pocket full of "Magic Rocks" when I ride my motorcycles.
If someone ever makes me really nervous a simple toss over the shoulder and its bye bye tailgaiter hello Safelite Window....

D Size batteries work great when you are riding a bike...just like a magic rock.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:22 pm
for tailgater i have a good system... if i drive normally everything is normal like other pickup, but for tailgater, i have a smoke system, for Rolling coal like a freight train, all left foot control with a international truck 5inch strait pipe before the back tire, i can black out the guy, and all the Inside of is car smell oil furnace , they dont stay here for a long time, but many time i can't see if its there yet :noidea :wol2 :Wolvie

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:16 pm

autorotmachine wrote:
for tailgater i have a good system... if i drive normally everything is normal like other pickup, but for tailgater, i have a smoke system, for Rolling coal like a freight train, all left foot control with a international truck 5inch strait pipe before the back tire, i can black out the guy, and all the Inside of is car smell oil furnace , they dont stay here for a long time, but many time i can't see if its there yet

Love it ..... were you ever a Taxi driver in Portage la Prairie Manitoba ??? .... HAAA !!

A local independent cab owner always bought Dodge cars with the 318 cubic inch engines and could get 300,000 miles out of them before they quit.

He claimed it was because he took a windshield washer bottle from a junk car .... filled it with Dextron transmission fluid .... plumbed it to his carburetor ... and would give it a shot of oil once in a while ..... lubed the valves and top cylinders he said ....

Also worked good for fogging mosquito's and getting rid of tailgators .... he would hold the button for 5 seconds until all the cars behind him dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

He hated it when they came up with catalytic converters .... burning oil plugs them up ..... he reconditioned his last 318 for 400,000 miles and then retired

I love all your posts autorotmachine and your technical input is awesome

ps: the cab driver also made it clear that Dextron fluid would not attack the rubber hoses or pump components like ordinary oils .... he knew his stuff !!! .... haaaaa

:Can

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm
many guy put transmission fluid in the past, in old diesel fuel tank to lubricate fuel pump its really good , for me i put 2stroke oil, i see a private lab test that the 2stroke oil is better for lubrification than expensive fuel aditive , but you cant put this in later model with dpf cataliser it will block it and trow a engine code and the catalitic converter is scrap couple thousands to replace, i put atf dextron in the past but if a road control check my fuel, he will think i have red furnace oil or off road fuel an trow me a big ticket, i think when he see the red colore fuel because of the atf red tint :argue

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:26 pm
thanks Arnie i also :like your post

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 pm

autorotmachine wrote:
thanks Arnie i also :like your post

I like all your post too ... autorotmachine

You are one of those brilliant French-Canadians who has tremendous knowledge

Your translations are very good , thank you , merci

Are you related to Joseph Bombardier ?

I love that man and everything he did

Western Canadians (like me) begin to appreciate the French very much once we understand you better

Thank you and best wishes

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm
no Arnie i am not related to joseph armand bombardier but his place in valcourt quebec is near me, you know he buy rotax company in 1970 but the family sell 65% in 2003 because of the slow down after 911, but the brp Headquarters stay in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada , joseph is the snowmobile inventor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-Armand_Bombardier

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 pm

autorotmachine wrote:
no Arnie i am not related to joseph armand bombardier but his place in valcourt quebec is near me, you know he buy rotax company in 1970 but the family sell 65% in 2003 because of the slow down after 911, but the brp Headquarters stay in Valcourt, Quebec, Canada , joseph is the snowmobile inventor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-Armand_Bombardier

Yes I know that .... I think ROTAX was a Bombardier product originally ... then sold and moved to Austria ??? ... my early Ski-Doo had Rotax engines ,,,, pull the cord for 5 hours and ride for 2 hours :)

Boy I loved to ride over those snowbanks

And praise the name of Armand Bombardier

He made a dream come true

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2