It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Clear language on jihad from Canadian Prime Minister 

I think he has it right

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 am

Need to nuke the whole bunch when they do the pilgrimage to mecca. :bunny

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:48 pm

I like it your PM guy speaks in public without a tie, casually, and just tells it like it is.

I am sick and tired of our big guy being a ball of puff... who one cannot trust, because everything he does is soooo staged... it is obvious the content is not even thought out.

Not that your PM does not stage things... I am sure he does... However he comes over as for the people.... where our big guy comes over as playing a game for himself.

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:51 pm

GyroGeorgia wrote:
I like it your PM guy speaks in public without a tie, casually, and just tells it like it is.

I am sick and tired of our big guy being a ball of puff... who one cannot trust, because everything he does is soooo staged... it is obvious the content is not even thought out.

Not that your PM does not stage things... I am sure he does... However he comes over as for the people.... where our big guy comes over as playing a game for himself.

Our PM is a unique guy ... he never bothers playing the politician , and he doesn't pander to the media ,

In the video he is visiting with what looks like a group of highway workmen and some Liberal reporters popped the question about the Paris Terror attack.

And guess what ... NONE of the Liberal media showed his reply ... only SUN News (our equivalent of FOX NEWS)

Fortunately the Canadian Voter sees thru the bull and keep reelecting him

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:02 pm
Site Admin

I don't believe any polecat, I don't even believe the jihaad is for real.... yes, there is a threat of it, but obviously your PM is free to travel the country and tell mooslims how it is.... that should make him a target, but it seems not to worry him....

so there was an attack in Canada, then a week later it was Sydney, now it was Frances turn..... the next country to have a 'juhad attak' is due any day now according to my schedule? :dizzy :badluck

If it were a real threat, real terra attaks, wouldn't they come all at once in multiple countries? Instead of each country having its staged 'turn' and having time to clean up all of the loose ends before the team moves to the next country to stage its 'jihaad attak' ..... which heplps that country free up funds 'to fight terra' and helps to take the rights of its citizens (and subjects) :realcrazy :badluck :puke2 .... it is all Bullshit

And any disaster, even just a freak accident, can and will be made to look like the mouslims.... just to pour gas on the fire..... If these attacks were real, there would be way more behedings, car and truk boms going off in many places at once.... to confuse and overwhelm any resistance..... not a shooting here, some trouble there..... very little collateral damage, just a few nobodys get killed to keep the ball rolling :yoda2 :Wolvie

Since the 'attak' in Sydney, that has blown over now.... no mention on the news at all.... we haven't heard what the people who escaped saw or did, or how they escaped? Were they let go? Was the guy crazy? Was he dangerous? Who cares, the job is done, the Gub got its $600,000,000 to fight terra with :dizzy

We don't hear any more about the first airliner missing.... we don't hear any more about the second airliner that was shot down and that there are still remains of people scattered thru paddocks and local villagers have pilfered all of the money and jewellery.... who cares? We have heard phuck all about the latest plane to crash? Then there was Canada, Sydney, France..... all at a leasurely pace.... each happens.... our rights get trimmed, the gubby gets the $ and we swallow all of the crap :killme :head :laughing :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 pm
Site Admin

Yes that's right, no tie, very relaxed and laid back.... just visiting some road workers..... out in the field..... he just happens to look very casual, but has 2 microphones (not just one, but two) and he just happens to have a speech pre written and ready for filming with perfect precision..... staged even to have a bomb chucker wearing a turbine in the background :dizzy what a staged event :killme There was no noises from the 'audience' no hecklers, no one throwing shoes.... What a load of shit :laughing :laughing

If I were the gubbamint of Canada, Aust. France, England..... I would just issue everyone who can pass a firearms course and training with a Glock or something and make it known to potential terrists that the populations are now armed and trained so bring it on and see how far you get :laughing :laughing

And if a few rogue idiots kill each other accidently, oh well, Darwin must have been right after all :fuckum :Nazi :Wolvie

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 pm

2 microphones because there are 2 different TV stations filming ... the guy wearing the turban is most likely a Sikh (India) not a Muslim ... they (Sikhs) fought side by side with us in the trenches in WW1 & WW2 , they wore turbines then too , more Victoria Crosses were given to the Sikhs than anyone else (per capita) ...

I dont think it is a government conspiracy who made those attacks happen . All Muslims (including the peaceful ones) have the idea they will eventually take over the whole world ... the (peaceful) ones by having lots of children over long periods of time and indoctrinating them young .... the impatient ones prefer bombs and terror against anyone "not them" (Muslim)

They are all Anti-Christian and Anti-Semitic .

And most important of all ... it is THEM that HATE US .... not the other way around ... all we are doing is trying to hold our ground .... and that is not working all that good

They practice ethnic cleansing but we do not ... at least not since the Crusades ....

I think this evil will grow amongst us and the final choice will be either Christ or Mohammed .

And we all know who wins in the end. The story is already written.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 am
Site Admin

Arnie M. wrote:
.And we all know who wins in the end. The story is already written. .

Of course we all know who will win..... the banks of course :Nazi :laughing :laughing

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

MadMuz wrote:
(snip)
If I were the gubbamint of Canada, Aust. France, England..... I would just issue everyone who can pass a firearms course and training with a Glock or something and make it known to potential terrists that the populations are now armed and trained so bring it on and see how far you get
(snip)

At first glance sounds good ... but the average terrorist blends right in our neighborhood and he could legally arm himself too.

And if we profiled them (Islam) because of their religion we are doing exactly what Hitler did (Jews)

We are in a tough position .... if Paris had known this years ago they would have had a different immigration policy ... I think Paris is 16% Islam and the French avoid those areas ... they have lost parts of their city. You have to obey Sharia law to go there ... parts of London are like that too.

But anyway ... lets say all us "good guys" were armed .... then what ... do we wait until they start shooting us or our family or neighbors ?? ... why not just shoot them right now ?

Not so easy is it.

We are in a tough position every way we look at it.

I like what the cartoonists are doing ... they made a picture of Mohammed shedding a tear over the Paris Murders.

Maybe we need more brave cartoonists in the world.

With AK 47's under their desks

Somebody should draw a cartoon like that :)

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 am
Site Admin

Arnie M. wrote:
[
And if we profiled them (Islam) because of their religion we are doing exactly what Hitler did (Jews)

Totally wrong Arnie.... the Jews were creating no issues? They weren't beheading anyone or planting bombs.... Hitler just saw them as greedy as they were very frugal with their wealth and hitler saw it as them being too rich (ie: powerful... or could be) so he had to get rid of them....

For us, evidently the mouslims have declared war on every other religion other than their own and they are prepared to murder and create unrest..... I am not a religious person, but I choose the religion that doesn't cut off your head, over the religion that does.... any day of the week :like

If any religion wants/encourages its members to act like barbarians/animals, then that is how they should be treated as far as I am concerned :die :Wolvie

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]