It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 How many can you fit in a oh-6 ? 

Max all up OH-6: http://youtu.be/BBScI_Mb-Gw

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:40 am
Site Admin

LOL. That old dog can still pull some serious weight.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am

Kids these days.....tsk tsk...It used to be phone booths, and then volkswagons, and now helicopters....spoiled rich kids...... :laughing :laughing

have you ever seen the videos of the Hughes 500's pulling wire for high tension towers? Those things have some grunt!

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:54 am

I couldn't find the video I was looking for, but this one is pretty good, Filmed by "rotorhead" Shawn Adams.
That gunship is lethal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncEATEeuxI0

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 am
Site Admin

I like this one and the gunship huey :like :pop :laughing :laughing In your video Scott, I would be terrified having a minigun muzzle just behind me like that :eek you wouldn't want to put your arm out the window or nothing.... like, don't point over there :eek :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:39 am
some have to change underwear after this i think....

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Did you see the guy near the tail rotor? :bunny Buuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zing !

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm
Site Admin

I was thinking what an idiot the pilot was for swinging the tail over them like that when it finally stops.... but looking back, how that guy never got hit by the main rotor or the tail rotor.... or how the whole machine didn't end up being smashed to bits or over the side beats me :eek that first time the tail hit the deck, it squashed the stinger an busted the tail rotor .... so he effectively kept it on the deck and upright.... with no tail rotor :eek :noidea .... well done.... but I wouldn't let the pilot near my chopper :fuckum

What did he do wrong? I mean, where did it start? Obviously the cargo net (that can get caught in the skids) was not a terrific idea, but too small and easy to catch..... was it the movement of the ship that caused the mayhem? Or was the tail rotor already damaged prior to the first lift off? The machine doesn't even look to get light on the skids? It just lurches forward and right? :eek

Need another chopper.... and pilot :head :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:32 am

A tree hugger woman pilot for green peace, Right rear tie down still attached she pulled power as he released, and Mr. Toads wild ride started, Look at the rotor disk tilted way forward , Some folks are just unlucky or really lucky . Don't know at this toss of the coin. :bunny

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm
this is a video of dennis kenyon a 76years old pilot this guy is a top heli pilot all is life and like the 269-300, and the enstrom but pro can make mistake and this guy made one that only chance can make he is in life today i will post a first video of a little display, and after the real thing and altitude densyti big mistake that he make, and win a second chance, in the video the girl with the sportcopter is tina on the other forum, i know chuck aaron redbull bo 205 pilot is incredible but dennis is the same type of tallent

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 pm
this is dennis crash video explain by tina [Youtube] [/Youtube]

Last edited by autorotmachine on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm
i think if he have buy a lottery ticket this day.... he win , because he win the jackpot even if he dont buy tickets... what do you think the same crash with a roby r22................... oh and do you seethe video in my first post, i see the second but not the first, real biz it appen many time and i post the same maner.........

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:40 pm

R-22 would do fine, seen a few balled up at Hiser years ago. . .
Ask Dennis about the limitation section and placard about 'acrobatic flight prohibited'... :bunny

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]