It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Happy Birthday Animal 
Arnie M. wrote:
Have a good one Tim .... have fun with the new camera ... you always take great videos !!!!
Well the test of the camera inside the house was not to impressive, now that said Mounted to Brooks helmet on while he flew his Gyro, all I can say is wow, uploading the Video now. Brook said he liked it better then his Go pro, he said the go pro catchs a lot of wind and pushs back on the helmet, he said mine having a low profile he could barely tell it was up there. the sound and video was amazing, it has built in stablization and well when you see the Video you can see for your self. needless to say I will be keeping it, what I learned after the flight is it connects to my tablet and you have live video and can turn the recording on and off from the App for the tablet. the App is standard andriod App for phone or tablet. we put a 16 GIG memory card in it and it shows it would record for 2 hours. will play more with that to see later.

Cindi found it on Amazon for $123.00 reg. $179.00

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:06 pm
Well tell me what ya'll think? here is the Video Brook shot with my new Sony Action cam from his Gyro Hell's Belle. this is the gyro that Gabor tell people about how Brook Hovers it. got to love the slow helicopter approuch in the Video for the touch and go. get ready to watch some real Cranking and banking. enjoy.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Can't view it on my phone, will try it at the house !!

Approx cost ??

fj

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 am
farmer jim wrote:
Can't view it on my phone, will try it at the house !!

Approx cost ??

fj
Cindi got this one on Amazon.com for $128.00 and another $10.00 for a 16 gig memory card, it comes with battry, usb cable and 2 stick on mounts, one for curved sufcae and one for a flat surface.
I will take a pic of everything it came with and post later today.
Total tax and all was $146.92 had free shipping.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 am

Tim ... I dont have time to watch the video (properly) right now

Will try to later ....

Your good videos are as good as it gets ... you have a good talent for that and you know whats best

A thought just blew through my mind Tim .... wouldn't it be nice if people could hire you to take videos when they want something done right !!!

Beats the hell out of cutting grass !!!

Keep practicing on us in the meantime .... and for free !!!!! :) :) :)

To me it simmers to the surface that wherever Tim is ... a bunch of helicopters and gyrocopters seem to converge.

And you always have the best pictures and videos

Some magazine editors and outlets desiring quality video would be happy to send you a handsome check for your productions

Think about that for a minute .... I love the concept ... I will help you any way I can with free advice ....

I love freedom and I love the freedom on this forum.

Keep perfecting your skills , you have lots already Sir !!!

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:55 pm
Arnie M. wrote:

Tim ... I dont have time to watch the video (properly) right now

Will try to later ....

Your good videos are as good as it gets ... you have a good talent for that and you know whats best

A thought just blew through my mind Tim .... wouldn't it be nice if people could hire you to take videos when they want something done right !!!

Beats the hell out of cutting grass !!!

Keep practicing on us in the meantime .... and for free !!!!! :) :) :)

To me it simmers to the surface that wherever Tim is ... a bunch of helicopters and gyrocopters seem to converge.

And you always have the best pictures and videos

Some magazine editors and outlets desiring quality video would be happy to send you a handsome check for your productions

Think about that for a minute .... I love the concept ... I will help you any way I can with free advice ....

I love freedom and I love the freedom on this forum.

Keep perfecting your skills , you have lots already Sir !!!

would be nice to get paid for some of these video, but I have no clue where to start as far as magizine stuff.

I did write a few thing for barnstormer's.com awhile back,but they did not publish the last write up. so I did not send any more in.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Tim,
Good video! but way to long. Do you have any software to cut out parts and add music and do other things with. This is the software I use to make my videos.

http://www.serif.com/movieplus/

It's not that expensive and really kick ass software. I'm still using X5 version.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
ARFLYBOY wrote:
Tim,
Good video! but way to long. Do you have any software to cut out parts and add music and do other things with. This is the software I use to make my videos.

http://www.serif.com/movieplus/

It's not that expensive and really kick ass software. I'm still using X5 version.
I like the long video... :) closet thing to me getting to fly any time soon. I don't have any video editing software, well probably some on linux, but I have never messed with any of it.
Music? to me the sound of that 120 yamaha and the Rotor are music to me.

I love the sounds of rotors swishing through the air. :)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:25 pm
Ok here are more photos of what came with my Sony Action cam.

1 thing that is really cool that I found out after Brook had landed, was this cam connects with it built in WI-Fi to a smart phone or tablet and you can start and stop the recording from the App.

still learning about what it can do so will update more as i learn it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:42 pm

I think GyroGerald has one of those...

He may be able to help you with some of the details of use.

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:58 pm
Site Admin

The video came up good I thought.... see if you can adjust the 'shutter speed' or whatever the equivalent is, so the rotors are a blur, rather than the gyros just looking like they have 6 rotor blades :realcrazy :killme It is hard showing someone a video and trying to explain that it only has 2 rotor blades, not 6.... that is just the camera :head :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2