It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bon Voyage FJ 
Site Admin

I sure hope you had a nice Christmas with Chris and her family..... had Mum and dad here for a new years eve chow down, they said to say Hi to you and wish you all the best and a nice safe trip home :like For some reason they actually thought you were a really nice guy :noidea Geez, you had them bluffed :noidea :laughing :laughing

Anyway mate, was great to meet you, will look forward to catching you next visit and If I can help with the TAG stuff, let me know :yoda2 :wol2

Oh, and happy fick'n new year to you, fick'n Chris and the rest of the fick'n family :like :laughing :laughing :gyro2

Be safe Bro :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 am

Did you check his baggage ???

Any baby Kangaroos missing ?

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:25 am
Site Admin

No, all of the roos are still there... my mum and dad saw the roos today....

There are 3 20kg bags of dog biscuits missing tho :eek He must have liked them more than I realised? (especially the chicken and vegetables?) :noidea :laughing :laughing

Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:04 pm

At Brissy aeroporto,

NEXT TIME YA BETTER STOCK UP ON LIVER FLAVOURED PUSSY FOOD !!

:OZ :Flag
:die :die :die
:cry :cry
:boink :boink
:like :like :like :like

fj

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:27 pm
Site Admin

You'll have to fight the fick'n cat for those :laughing :laughing

Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?Are you there yet?

:laughing :laughing Just askin' :laughing

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Just arrived Dallas, not arrested yet !

Kinda chilly, all things considered.

Home (Wichita). in 4. :-)

fj

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:42 pm
Site Admin

Don't worry, I am sure it was warmer in Kansas :laughing :laughing (Not!) :rofl :rofl

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]