It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Grandkids at Christmas 

Here are just a few pictures of our Christmas. One picture is with Barbara and Ava at our house. The others with that cow horn chair are at my dads house who just passed away. My grandkids love that horn chair.....and its quite valuable. The value I see is not monetary....but my priceless grandkids hovering around it......ha.

The first picture shows my 4 grandkids ...

The two girls standing at the back of the chair are my sisters 2 grandkids.

That's little Lucy down front and her sister McKenzy sitting in the chair. They are my son Jeff's two girls.

My grandson Colton is behind the chair and his sister Ava is alongside the chair. They are my daughters two kids.

Love them to death. God, family, stairbuilding and shooting guns are the order of my priorities.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:50 am
Site Admin

Stan, great photos... beaut family! Glad you had a nice Christmas :koolaid :like

One thing tho Stan.... I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, I hope you don't get upset.... but I'm afraid.....

Your Grandkids cant 'hover'.... they can only 'appear to hover' in relation to the furniture.. :noidea or loiter/linger/float etc.... but not 'hover' ok! Capiche? :noidea :laughing :laughing :rofl :rofl

:yoda2 :wol2 :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 am
Site Admin

Right way up :pop :Wolvie

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

Madmuz- Thanks for straightening my pictures once again. I don't understand it. They are upright.in my camera..
Upright on other forums....then go sideways here.

I had to throw "hover" in my post.....ha.

I never changed my definition of how I view what hover is.....I just crossed over and used the dictionary's version.....and then said ok.....a gyro can hover some of the time....small%.....and a helicopter can hover most of the time.....high %.

That should please both sides....but then I get PM's from both sides.

I am now hated by all! .ha

Happy new year anyway!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:28 am
Site Admin

Hellified wrote:
Madmuz- Thanks for straightening my pictures once again. I don't understand it. They are upright.in my camera..
Upright on other forums....then go sideways here.

I had to throw "hover" in my post.....ha.

I never changed my definition of how I view what hover is.....I just crossed over and used the dictionary's version.....and then said ok.....a gyro can hover some of the time....small%.....and a helicopter can hover most of the time.....high %.

That should please both sides....but then I get PM's from both sides.

I am now hated by all! .ha

Happy new year anyway!

:rofl :rofl :rofl I know Stan, I knew you were throwing out the bait, so I took it to see what you were up to Ha :laughing :laughing

When I save your pics, they appear right way up, but if I just repost them, they are sideways too.... So I save them, open them in paint (windows 8.1) reduce them to 75% (I don't have to, they are just really big) then save them as a JPG... then when I post them, they are right way up. I think the issue is you have 'auto rotate' switched on, on your phone..... so although your phone cant hover.... it can actually autorotate :like cool phone! :laughing :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

Edit: Try taking the photos with the phone up and down, not on its side and see if that makes a difference? :noidea :pop

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:44 am
Site Admin

Great pictures Stan! I am sooooo wanting Grand kids. I hope next year we will have one.
Having a grand kids is very special. Having 4 must be hyper special :)
Great family time. I love to see you guys having the time of your lives.
:like

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Nice grand-kids ..... and cool chair ..... and the footrest .... I love the footrest ....... please tell me it is covered in Skunk Fur .... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Dang Arnie- You are observant! That's exactly what it is....skunk fur.

Dad has an amazing collection of antiques, gold watches, gold coins that he has been collecting all of his life. I had to be careful not to post certain pictures.

We are opening dads huge safe next Tuesday. Dad wanted me to have whatever is inside. I already have told my sister she is to be there and we will split it 50/50.

I feel like helping a bunch of needy people with what's inside.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 pm

It is SKUNK !!!! .... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Just going by stuff like that I think your dad was a cool dude .... enjoy searching the rest of the treasures ... very nice you share with your sister.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]