It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Question everything 

I want some feedback on something. Since we have a mixed group of beliefs, I think I can get my personal questions answered without bias.
For a long time I've wanted to devote my time to looking up (stars,moon,etc.). I have a large telescope and decent cameras. Well, I dont have the time. Luckily I found a YouTuber who has better equipment and time. He is doing EXACTLY what I want to do.
Here is a link to a video and I hope you look at his channel. This video shows what he calls the "Lunar Wave". What do you think? (Look at the other videos for "ufo's") I respect this guy for his integrity as he has promised (vowed) not to post fake videos. Regardless of your beliefs, keep an open mind.

This next one isn't a satellite. Nor any spacecraft we own or admitted to.

So, tell me what you think.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

It's the jade bunny returning to China loaded with rocks. :calmdown (Spy Satellite n/s orbit)

the wave is schlurin effect in the air. . . :bunny

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Schlieren (from German; singular "Schliere", meaning "streak") are optical inhomogeneities in transparent material not necessarily visible to the human eye. Schlieren physics developed out of the need to produce high-quality lenses devoid of these inhomogeneities. These inhomogeneities are localized differences in optical path length that cause light deviation. This light deviation can produce localized brightening, darkening, or even color changes in an image, depending on which way the ray deviates.

I don't think so Don. Did you watch the whole video and review the explanation? He has noted particular times it has been filmed as well....weird. The effect is quite visible to the human eye, and he has voided the argument of optics. Also, the anomaly is only affecting the moon and not the whole picture.

Still, what other possibilities do you see it being? He suggests a hologram, but I don't know. It's anomalous for sure.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Smersh, I have always thought of you as a critical thinker.
I don't know about the wave, it looks like it could be an optical effect, perhaps an optical manifestation of the solar wind enveloping the moon? or an electromagnetic wave that distorts the reflected light?
I doubt it is a cloaking device.

I was contemplating the laws of natural selectivity and the theory of evolution the other day after watching the news of the Ferguson riots. Go figure.
Anyways it occurs to me that one chink in the armor of evolution is hair. If natural Selectivity says that the stronger genes survive to be passed on, why would man have evolved from primates with full bodies of fur and fangs and claws which it could protect itself from the other predators in its food chain. And even if we DID evolve above the rest, having fur and fangs would in no way detract from our ability to survive in temperate climates as evidenced by the fact that most of the primates still DO have fangs or fur.
Anyways I started searching the internet for some answers and lo and behold, science actually does not have a good answer about hair. It apparently DOES contradict to some degree evolution (on this planet) as hair has not changed in its make up for a couple of million years, but the things its attached to have.
I found a few interesting articles on the subject, and they all ended the same, basically saying that we don't know why we don't have hair, we don't know why it is important if it is. And we don't seem to be looking very hard for answers because its not considered to be a crucial step to a breakthrough.
Now of course if you believe God went POOF and Adam and Eve were created, than you need go no further. I like to think Adam and Eve were the first "modern humans" as we now see ourselves.
But the thing I keep wondering is suppose evolution is correct and natural selectivity is correct, but we (modern humans) didn't evolve in THIS food chain. (seeded) Well now that answers a whole bunch of questions....

Anyway when your not thinking of other stuff, take a look at hair.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Thanks Benry. That's the kind of feedback I want. Hair.....yes. I have studied it a bit. Ruffles my feathers :) Just as ancient archaeology does.

As for the wave. Recorded in different locations, with different equipment. How can it be optics? Especially when the waves seem to be timed differently. Something isn't right. I don't have the answer though, so I just may set up my telescope....it's just so hard to dedicate the time. And the ufo's this guy records and compares to satellites is just good technique.

Anyway, I'm bashing my head on this one and these days I don't believe a friggin thing unless I see it myself....including lunar waves or gods.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:38 pm
Site Admin

Maybe..... :noidea :pop :laughing

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:41 pm
Site Admin

Giorgio knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:42 pm

That show is just funny. That meme is spot on Muz. :laughing

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Gabor wrote:
Gorgio knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How so?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:43 pm
Site Admin

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:45 pm
Site Admin

Maybe??? :noidea :laughing

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by MadMuz on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 pm

HHAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!! :OZ :lick

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:59 pm
Site Admin

Maybe the person who took the pics of the moon had had a little too much 'moonshine'? :noidea

Maybe the person looking at the pics has had a little too much moonshine? (or not enough??) :noidea :laughing :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:04 pm

I guess I would be naive to think that we are the only beings in the universe capable of constructing vehicles that can travel through space. the second video left me thinking that if it is truly an unenhanced video then either the US or another earth-based country has a vehicle out there, if not, then .... who knows....

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:08 pm

I'm all for having a good time time Muz, but I have a need to know. Moonshine or no. Give me your serious thought on this. :pop

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 pm

gyrocfi wrote:
I guess I would be naive to think that we are the only beings in the universe capable of constructing vehicles that can travel through space. the second video left me thinking that if it is truly an unenhanced video then either the US or another earth-based country has a vehicle out there, if not, then .... who knows....

And not necessarily that particular video. If you look through his other videos, there are 'other' anomalous flying objects that are NOT satellites. So, what the heck are they? This guy can give you the speed and size, and it seems impossible, but his methods are good. Again, slower flying, massive objects orbiting earth (not in straight lines). not seen or acknowledged on any observation websites.

Good feedback,. thanks.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 pm
Site Admin

Ever since I got so good at manipulating pictures and others manipulating videos I am just simply a non believer. I can't ever decide that what I am seeing has really happened and not being altered. It is sad but that's how we have to approach everything.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:20 pm

That's why I want to setup my equipment. I just need some retirement money :)

:wol2

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 pm

But also consider that your reality may be the very thing that is altered. False flag events.....etc. Our world may be tailored for us.

I just dont know and would love some concrete answers.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:24 pm
Site Admin

Well Spek.... the moon waves in the first video, in my opinion are just pulses of energy either from the sun which is doing alsorts of weird things these days (solar storms/flares) or reflections off other large bodies and the pulses are passing thru the moons small atmosphere..... things filmed with our cameras over long distances tend to shimmer, same as the shimmering effect of the stars twinkling at night.... you have to remember that our air (oxygen/nitrogen/helium/water etc) is a fluid and acts like a fluid.... ripples in the pond etc.... the various filters and things he is using mean that any pulse of energy will be seen by our cameras in various ways.... I would not expect the result of a solar wave passing a large object in space to look any different.... We don't see them here on earth because the distance is so short and our atmosphere is 6 times greater than the moons, and we have a strong magnetic field.

The second video would definitely be an earth borne satellite orbiting the earth, passing between the moon and earth and just adjusting its orbit.... nothing to lose sleep over,,,, it was prolly just foxtel?

I honestly doubt that we are alone in the universe, I mean, Where did Gabs come from? :noidea :laughing .... seriously tho, I reckon we are just some experiment in someones lab or in someones pitri dish.... we know nothing about us, and are trying to find out about everyone else instead of looking at what is important.... but in the case of the videos, I see nothing but a natural phenomenon of how viewing great distance with optical/digital cameras show ripples in nearby space bodies atmospheres.... and space junk and active satellites passing the moon....

You have to also remember, both videos ask you to visit at least 3 websites, I am sure that these videos cause many multiple hits on the sites, and site hits = money..... so offer an interesting video or 2 on an interesting topic.... well made and very believable.... entertaining.... make a bit of cash, especially if it goes viral..... everyone is happy :noidea :pop :yoda2 :Wolvie

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next