It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ISIS is in our neighborhood 

Two Canadian Soldiers were walking away from a military office when they were run down by a car

The car sped off , rolled over in a ditch , the driver got out and came toward a policewoman with a knife in his hand

She pumped 5 shots into him

Turns out he is Martin “Ahmad” Rouleau, who was known to Canadian counterterrorism authorities.

He had joined with ISIS where they encourage the following ....

"Western supporters should attack and “slaughter soldiers” in their homes."

“Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him.”

“If you are unable to do so, then burn his home, car, or business. Or destroy his crops. If you are unable to do so, then spit in his face.”

His screen name on Muslim sites was “Ahmad the Convert”

I wonder what pisses him off the most ..... being killed by a woman who was not wearing a tent ...... or discovering that the 72 Virgins are 83 year old Catholic Nuns who cook with pork fat

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-in ... -1.2062419

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/20/br ... -run-down/

:Can

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Should have mentioned .... One of the soldiers is in critical condition, Hopefully he recovers

The other soldier only suffered minor injuries.

This stuff is happening in tame Canada .... can you imagine what it will be like when the ISIS fever breaks out all over the world !!!!

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm
Site Admin

I often wonder what would happen if one of them women in a tent went missing or got lost? No one would recognise her if she took the batman outfit off? "Have you seen this woman (picture of tent with 2 eyes) :laughing

The men could bump off their wife and shove another one in the tent and no one would know? Scary really :eek

Evidently the women have a dagger under their tent as well, to do themselves in if someone tries to uncover them :eek

Weird religion..... I wonder what happens if there is a car accident and a tent lady is unconscious? Bit hard for doctors to operate? :realcrazy :head

:wol

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm

All ISIS needs are stupid idiots to follow criminal designs, Ebola and some plane tickets and you have a poor mans WMD, Out traitor in cheese has a plan & It's to unseat America from the global power.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:18 pm

too bad its not in this neighborhood, I need some moving target practice. :wol2

The real threat is well you know. can't make it powlitical. :Can

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:27 pm

I were the jailor this is when I would introduce several pigs into the perps jail cell.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 pm
this illuminated shit asshole is gone the cop make a good target with him second after is crime :die

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:36 pm
Site Admin

Arnie M. wrote:

He had joined with ISIS where they encourage the following ....

"Western supporters should attack and “slaughter soldiers” in their homes."

“Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, orrun him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him.”

“If you are unable to do so, then burn his home, car, or business. Or destroy his crops. If you are unable to do so, then spit in his face.”

I would like to see where in the k or a n it says that? :chainsaw

Hopefully the bola will get to them soon and they can worry about that for a while instead :eek :laughing :pop

:wol

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:37 am

It was said by one of their, isis grand muffti-poobah imams over in
ass-ramistan.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/isis-c ... -soldiers/

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 am

The Canadian soldier who was run over by the ISIS Radical has died

----------------

Now now we have reports that another Canadian soldier has been shot at random in our national war museum .... it is unknown if the shooter is a Muslim terrorist

-----

A month ago I said we might see a worldwide outbreak of ISIS ... even in our local neighborhoods .... maybe this is the start , who knows

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:03 am

elwood wrote:
It was said by one of their, isis grand muffti-poobah imams over in
ass-ramistan.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/isis-c ... -soldiers/

Exactly .... ISIS is igniting the flames within Muslim Social websites

In case the link goes dead here is a quote from your article ...

Quote:
ISIS is bringing its war against civilization to American soil.

A law enforcement bulletin warns that ISIS fighters have increased calls for “lone wolves” to attack U.S. soldiers on American soil in recent months.

Specifically, the bulletin cites a tweet that called on willing Muslims to find the addresses of service members online, then “show up and slaughter them.”

In the name of Allah, of course.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 am

WEDNESDAY UPDATE ... Canadian killings continue ....

A soldier standing guard at the Memorial of the Unknown Soldier was shot and killed a couple of hours ago

The gunman then drove to our parliament buildings in Ottawa ... over 30 shots fired inside the building

We do not know if it is terrorist related , or who the shooters are

Video from inside the halls of the Canadian government ... over 30 shots fired so far

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2065619

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:28 pm
Site Admin

Darn it! This has to stop!!!!

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Gabor wrote:
Darn it! This has to stop!!!!

You know what Gabor .... I am afraid it is just getting started

Information is sketchy so far but the latest shootings in our nations capitol was done by ...

-----------------------
(quote) ..... Federal sources have identified the suspected shooter as Michael Zehef-Bibeau, a man in his early 30s who was known to Canadian authorities.

Sources told The Globe and Mail that he was recently designated a “high-risk traveller” by the Canadian government and that his passport had been seized – the same circumstances surrounding the case of Martin Rouleau-Couture, the Quebecker who was shot Monday after running down two Canadian Forces soldiers with his car.

---------------

It has the aroma of ISIS all over it .... and this is in mild tame Canada ..... so far our police have done an excellent job .... here is a screen capture in our nations capitol ... I think they shot the guy dead

The good news ... all the bleeding heart liberals are twisting in the wind without words how this could happen here .... maybe now they will get it ... our liberal media is plain fucked trying to figure this out ... they are lost people ... but we already know that

We do have a good christian conservative prime minister who sees clearly what is going on

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:34 pm
Site Admin

You might be absolutely right. They are getting bolder. Our president wouldn't call it terrorism....again.....I am ashamed of him.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:45 pm

The Canadian soldier killed this morning was a ceremonial guard station in front of the tomb of the unknown soldier in our nations capitol in Ottawa Canada

He was in full uniform with a rifle but without a firing pin or ammunition , it is after all a ceremonial role

He did this job as a part time gig to his regular job for our border security services.

The (presumably) ISIS killer hopped out of a car and shot him in cold blood , the killer then walked into our parliament hallway .

Inside our parliament building we also have a "Sergeant at Arms" which for hundreds of years has also been a ceremonial position

However he is also responsible for all security in our government buildings .... he is a retired 30 year veteran of the RCMP ... he took down the terrorist within a few seconds ... he is a wolverine with a conceal carry permit (ha!!)

Here is a picture of the Canadian Tomb of The Unknown Soldier from World War 1 ... he died in the mud in Europe ... we do not know his name but I think he has a WOLVERINE sticker somewhere

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Here are my thoughts, they are not terrorists ,they are brainwashed by the Canadian government to carry out those attacks to give the government a reason to take away guns and listen in on telephone and monitor the internet, the real enemy is not terrorists ,it is the government of Canada .
We only have this problem because one of the finest human beings that ever lived on this ball of mud that you call earth made a mistake, I am talking about General Curtis Lemay ,when he was in a position to nuke Ottawa he didn't and now we are all paying the price.

Norm

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 pm

I think that we should be vigilant and take down the mosques....where they plan this crap

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:27 pm

phantom wrote:
Here are my thoughts, they are not terrorists ,they are brainwashed by the Canadian government to carry out those attacks to give the government a reason to take away guns and listen in on telephone and monitor the internet, the real enemy is not terrorists ,it is the government of Canada .
We only have this problem because one of the finest human beings that ever lived on this ball of mud that you call earth made a mistake, I am talking about General Curtis Lemay ,when he was in a position to nuke Ottawa he didn't and now we are all paying the price.

Norm

I have a different point of view Phantom

There are three distinct groups of people on earth ... Jews & Christians ..... Islam ... or secular evolutionists

Only one of the three can be correct

best wishes

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm

I sure hope you are wrong arnie because I don't fit in any of these groups so I may not even be anything, just a figment of my own imagination ,some days I seem to be almost human, oh we'll time we'll tell.
Everyone stay safe.

Norm

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next