It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Another WOLVERINES sticker 
Site Admin

Look at that nice job on the sticker!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 pm
Nice, love it! hope to see it at Bensen days.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Yes I broke down and bought me a vinyl cutter, to deck out my trailer when it gets here in two weeks. Right Stan!! Well that's what they said anyway. They told me eight to twelve weeks for delivery and its week nine. So if you guys need any stickers I sure need the practice. LOL!! N numbers what ever. I have two colors available right now white and black will add more soon.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

That machine is awwwwwesome!!!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:13 am
Site Admin

How cool is that.... will you be selling stickers? I would like to grab some.... should start an :OZ chapter of :wol over here :lick :koolaid

for cool pilots only :yoda2 ..... oh, and me of course :rofl :bigballs :Nazi :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:17 am

MadMuz wrote:
How cool is that.... will you be selling stickers? I would like to grab some.... should start an :OZ chapter of :wol over here :lick :koolaid

for cool pilots only :yoda2 ..... oh, and me of course :rofl :bigballs :Nazi :laughing :laughing

I'll be glad to make you some just pay shipping. Let me know what you want and what size?? And how many of each.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks Mate, that's awesome.... but I would want to at least pay something for the materials, even if you wont accept compensation for your time..... :Nazi (not bad for a :Cheapass don't tell anyone..... I don't want to ruin my image) :rofl

Now I will try to work out what colors and sizes :noidea ......

It will be good if when you make some, you fill the waste 'offcut' with smaller so very little material goes to waste :like

What sizes are you planning on making? I have this red seat for my single place.... the tail is a V alloy, so prolly a red would be good (with the alloy showing thru the peel outs) :like

Prolly go blue seat belt..... was thinking of yellow seat belts but yellow and red seems to have been done before :eek :laughing :laughing

I will PM you when I make up my mind :head

:wol

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 am

MadMuz wrote:
Thanks Mate, that's awesome.... but I would want to at least pay something for the materials, even if you wont accept compensation for your time..... :Nazi (not bad for a :Cheapass don't tell anyone..... I don't want to ruin my image) :rofl

Now I will try to work out what colors and sizes :noidea ......

It will be good if when you make some, you fill the waste 'offcut' with smaller so very little material goes to waste :like

What sizes are you planning on making? I have this red seat for my single place.... the tail is a V alloy, so prolly a red would be good (with the alloy showing thru the peel outs) :like

Prolly go blue seat belt..... was thinking of yellow seat belts but yellow and red seems to have been done before :eek :laughing :laughing

I will PM you when I make up my mind :head

:wol

Let me know what you want and I'll hook you up. I'm slow to respond because I'm so busy building or repairing helicopters.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]