It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Robin Williams has died! 

Horrible news on the TV now that it is suspected that Robin Williams has committed suicide.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 pm

he seems like he was a great person. he certainly made some great movies but when you wanna watch hannity on fox news who is one of the last conservative news reportors who reports the truth in news on that channel you can't watch him that's ALL they are talking about is robin Williams with that stupid breaking news banner. newsmax is much better for real news channel 349 dtv

Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Too bad , always liked him ... Good Will Hunting was my favorite movie

But I was always puzzled with something about Robin .... he gave plenty of interviews thru the years but was never just "himself" .... he constantly jumped back an forth between mimicking different people .... but never could relax and stop acting

Always wondered why ? ... extreme insecurity maybe ?

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:35 am

I have always thought that he sufferd from manic depression .
And now I hear that he may have sufferd from schizophrenia .
very sad .

:die

Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am

Arnie M. wrote:

Too bad , always liked him ... Good Will Hunting was my favorite movie

But I was always puzzled with something about Robin .... he gave plenty of interviews thru the years but was never just "himself" .... he constantly jumped back an forth between mimicking different people .... but never could relax and stop acting

Always wondered why ? ... extreme insecurity maybe ?

He was merely mimicing his hero Jonathan Winters. Have you ever watched Winters? He was the same.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:58 am

ScaryGary wrote:
I have always thought that he sufferd from manic depression .
And now I hear that he may have sufferd from schizophrenia .
very sad .

mental problems out of a persons control usually makes for really smart people when the bleebs just simply make them out as nut jobs. He surely did love the military. I've heard from the media he is a liberal but I think he was far from that.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 pm
Site Admin

I think suicide is a selfish act. When society will grow up and handle mental illness as it handles a broken arm without a stigma being attached to it, that will be the time when tragedy like this wont happen. Sad and tragic and at the same time every hour a veteran commits suicide!!! The news is not full of them....why???

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm
It's quoted now no need for repeats.........

:fuckum

Last edited by Flying Wolverine on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Flying Wolverine wrote:
So what...my uncle was murdered and no suicide.....I know how tragic, right?

Fuck the world.

Now I'm being audited by the IRS cuz I want to buy an arrowcopter with cash.

go back to Russia you fuckin sheep!

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Suicide needs to be experienced to fully appreciat and understand .
It's like skydiving or being shot at .
You kinda have to have been there to get it .
It is selfish but when you are there it's all you got .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 am

Flying Wolverine wrote:
So what...my uncle was murdered and no suicide.....I know how tragic, right?

Fuck the world.

Now I'm being audited by the IRS cuz I want to buy an arrowcopter with cash.

You can thank former Georgia Senator Max Cleland, Democrat, for that.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 am
Site Admin

When a scab on your elbow doesn't improve after trying for 8 years you don't stick around with that dermatologist you find another one right? Well depression is like that too! If you have ups and downs and the phsyc says you are improving but you have dark thoughts I'd assume you would make the decision to find another one that can balance your brain chemistry properly. When you over rule your first and most powerful instinct the will to survivor that is obviously an imbalance that is treatable. How do I know? I have dealt with it!!! And if you love one or you are a child of one or it's your child, spouse, friend, neighbor........you would want to help and don't stick the "mental illness" label on them. It is really not an illness. Brain chemistry is fucked up. With proper testing and treatment it is nothing more than a high blood pressure or arthritis. Except it makes you do out of character things. His mother was greatly depressed and 80% of these cases are inherited. So the signs are there. The sad part is when no one is taking action everyone excepts it as "well he is just way out there". That was his way to try to get his Mom laugh and it had escalated to be Mork from Ork........ The problem with good actors that they forget to be themselves and they act through their lives. They do such a good job that it is hard to recognize or pinpoint their cry for help. Plenty examples for it. Either way. As said as it is I hope this tragedy will bring the problem into the spotlight and people get educated about it. No it's not an illness really. Just an imbalance. Treatable. Just like a simple flu. It doesn't have to claim lives and effect the rest of the family and friends.....

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]