It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Everything Hornet 

Here are hopefully a couple of photos.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 am
Site Admin

Thank you Leigh for putting them up. :first

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

Hi Gabby, thank you very much for the opportunity to do so, in fact suddenly wondered if I had told you at B Days what the situation was with Stu. Bit like Gregg and Davey, she flipped and the situation went pretty bad. She never liked his job and got him out of it, but it's ended up in divorce and him in a job he hates. He does get time with his girls though which is the biggest thing for him. Money now tight as she went to the lawyers so it cost them both.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:24 am
Site Admin

Yes Leigh we did talk about him since I asked you and promised to keep it to ourselves. I am just very saddened by it. The ladies who get to know guys like us need to understand that this is what we do because this is who we are. It is always a very sad situation when the rules do get changed half way into the match. Very sad indeed. Not only for the guys but for the children whom ultimately will pay for it. Stu has not done anything wrong. I wish I had a magic wand to wave away all these troubles. But I don't. :badluck
I can only hold the Queen for an extra second longer and be very appreciative of the fact that she is who she is.
I am one lucky bastard!
:wol

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 pm
Leigh,

I added these pics to the Hornet build area.

Thank You.

Like gab and myself included I was sorry to hear of Stewarts troubles and wish him well.

He should come by the Clubs monthly events and we could try to fly away some of the grief for him.

Take Care!!!!

Darren

Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 am

Thanks Darren, but right now he has an IT job that he finds a real bear, has to do a lot of overtime and is trying to fit in time or his two kids so full time busy just trying to keep afloat. School holidays will make it even more complicated.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:55 am

SO sorry Leigh to hear about Stewart's divorce ... I'm always so saddened to hear about marriage break-up ... & the struggle to keep working so hard to maintain a good parental relationship with the children! :badluck

It seems to have struck waaay too many of our friends & many of those new friends in the gyro community!! ( AIDS!! :shoot :chainsaw )

Makes me extra appreciative of the good things in our lives & my "best-mate" :) :first

Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 am

Any more info on this Hornet?
I want to build an RC model of the Hornet and the body will help to hide the batteries
Joe
download/file.php?id=6

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:18 am
Site Admin

Joe the only Hornet I know that was actually built and flown are the one here that Leigh and his son Stu built and one other built by a machinist and there is a thread on RWF somewhere about it.
I am sure some of the guys know the thread for it. I have never seen the one with the AC pod on it.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:57 am
Not really unless the owner adds more to the WWW.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 am

Dennis Shoemaker has built the most awesome hornet ever, great build thread, fantastic machinist, great thread.
http://rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread ... rnet+build

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 am

Thanks guys for the quick response
I will keep searching
The information and the builds on this site are awesome
If I'm successful with my RC model I will post the results
Joe

Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:52 pm
Site Admin

Any updates? :noidea :like :pop :wol2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3