It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 How to pay a speeding ticket. 

Awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN1awl2KetM

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Thu May 26, 2016 11:11 am
Site Admin

Over here we have a points system (demerrits) You lose 3 points for this and 2 points for that.... you get 12 points a year... until a few years ago, there was a way around this so you didn't lose any. All you had to do, was, say the fine was $150 you sent a cheque for $151 .... they would send you a cheque back for $1 ... but if you didn't cash the cheque, you didn't lose any points because the file goes into the 'not quite finished' pile for ever :laughing

They closed that loop hole tho :badluck now, if you send the wrong amount, they send the cheque back... then fine you extra if you finally get it payed after the due date :realcrazy :fuckum :yoda2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Dang you are allowed 12 points a year!!!! I got 8 points on mine in 2 years and lost it for 6 months back when I was a miscreant youth.

Thu May 26, 2016 12:28 pm
Site Admin

Yeah... once when I was about 23, I got a letter from our DMV and it said "Somehow it has slipped by that you have lost 27 points in 8 months... so consider yourself on a 10P1 notice ((lose ONE point and you get suspended!) :laughing

That was when I was going thru my 'rotary phase' so was flat out everywhere... ( in between stopping at gas stations) :badluck and getting fined obviously :realcrazy

One night in the middle of down town Sydney, I was in my 13B R100 and would floor it and back off, then floor it and back off and had flames and explosions out of the exhaust :rofl Next thing 3 cop cars boxed me in and stopped me.... they said they had reports of gu.nfire from my car... they had a look, couldn't find one... so they let me go :laughing It was just the exhaust explosions :rofl :yoda2 :Wolvie

Thu May 26, 2016 1:01 pm

yep, things sure are different now, When I grew up in Indiana, fireworks were Illegal, so if you were out shooting cans off a fence post with a .22 rifle, and the cops got called out for "fire crackers"...Here we are a few 12-14 year old boys with rifles shooting cans...the cops said, "we had a complaint about fire crackers", we all give stupid looks and say, "we're just shootin' guns" Then the cops say "OK carry on have fun, be safe, and remember, no fire crackers"... Ah the good old days.....
I miss 'em....

Thu May 26, 2016 1:26 pm

I believe if one tried that shit here in Aiken, County you would be thrown on the floor and tazed for "resisting" and thrown in jail.

I was in line to pay a fine at the sheriff's office. There was a guy behind me that must have said something I didn't hear but the woman (cute little thing too) on the other side of the glass window taking money and writing receipts. All of a sudden she slammed the window closed, boiled out of the office, with handcuffs in one hand and her other hand on her pistol. She demanded from him "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????" He had a very sheepish I just got caught blabbing something I shouldn't look on his face. She demanded 2 more times "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????" He would not fess up. She told him to get back in line and keep his mouth shut or he would be spending a lot of time in the building. She scared me!

I later learned her husband was a coworker at the plant where I worked. I think he's scared of her too.

Thu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm
Site Admin

RayNAiken wrote:

I later learned her husband was a coworker at the plant where I worked. I think he's scared of her too.

Nothing a couple of cable ties and a ball gag cant fix :noidea :laughing :pop :yoda2 :Wolvie

Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]