Site Admin

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 am
Site Admin

OH shit!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 am
Site Admin

SHUT UP !!!! He knows his shit......
And that is how the organ donor program survives.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:25 am
Site Admin

I did shit myself a little .... just by watching it..... :eek

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:28 am
Site Admin

Let's get a wipie.......

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am
Must be that tail that looks like the Behemoths. :laughing

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 am

WHEW!

I'd thank you for the post, but you put me right off my lunch.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

What is wrong with Russian gyro pilots Gabs? they all seem to try to drag the machine off the ground like they are trying to flip it over backwards? :eek

I reckon every minute of that flying was behind the power curve :eek I have a sore throat from shouting 'push the phucking stick forward' :noidea :laughing :laughing

The entire time he was trying to hold the thing up with the stick.... and what a terrible joystick it is :realcrazy :badluck That poor machine.... what make of machine is it? lucky it has plenty of thrust.... and luck.... to be flying along right on the power curve and pio-ing in all directions :noidea :puke

I was getting airsick, seasick, car sick.... just sick watching that.... it was nerve racking :killme

What were his friends saying? Did they mention airspeed? It is a shame the ASI was on the other side of him, but I don't think it was reading anything anyway? :laughing :laughing

I don't know how the machine survived.... I have never seen a gyro go 4 wheel driving before :eek :noidea

If he let the stick forward and got some airspeed instead of scraping the tail so hard on takeoff, it would prolly fly really well.... but really, every Russian video I have seen, they all take off so nose high.... and keep it high.... even that guy with the 2 tall tail V tail.... and the young bloke with the blue dominator like machine.... always they take off with all the weight of the machine on the tail wheel :eek And how he landed from a 30'flare I have no idea.... :noidea :eek

I feel like a nervous wreck after that.... I don't know why I thanked you.... it was between :puke :realcrazy :fuckum :wol2 :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 am
I am sure the R-22 style stick did not help, hell that are a shitty design in the R-22, let alone a Gyro.

talk about flying behind the power curve. looked like it needs about twice the size of teh H-stab to help that guy out.

note the body has already been crunched and patched.

that is some truly scary video of how not to fly a gyro.

Russia use to have some great Rotor craft engineers, this guy is NOT one of them.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:20 am
Site Admin

Gabs, what was his mates saying? :eek I doubt it was complimentary :noidea :laughing :laughing :dizzy :Wolvie

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:43 am
Site Admin

They are rather juvenile about it and seems that they don't comprehend the danger this guy is in.
If I understood it properly he is a trike guy. And he has crashed a few times in his life.
Natural selection ...... :eek

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 pm
Site Admin

As they say.... 'Darwin moves in mysterious ways' :laughing :laughing (something like that) :rofl :rofl

Why would they all want to try and take off with the stick way back like that? The other guy with the twin tail V tail was the same, and a couple of rusky vids I have seen..... if someone could just say to them "When the nose comes up, stick forward to where it just touches the ground again and keep it about there until it flies off the ground" he would instantly understand I am sure. I tried to see his airspeed, but if I tried to look at the dash too closely, I got sick :eek :puke (I am actually not joking) He had PIO forward and aft, as well as left and right with that stupid joystick :eek :laughing :laughing

I have never seen anything like it... any that were not even that bad usually crashed :eek :badluck :drama :Wolvie

Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 pm

That's very hard to look at. Can't tell how he got it on the ground.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Gravity? :bunny

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Yep I should have said without tumbling it

Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 pm

He was flying backwards. He was using the stick for altitude and the throttle for speed.
He never balanced that aircraft on the mains. He was full back on the tail wheel from what I saw.
I hope he made it back safely?

Edit
At first I decided if that was the same guy I couldn't watch him crash. I went back and looked anyhow.
They don't have instructors in Russia do they?

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:42 pm
Site Admin

The funny thing was the guy didn't look nervous or worried at all? He was PIOing left and right as well as forward and back (at the same time) and he didn't look in the slightest worried? I would have been packing shit :eek :noidea

I have never seen anyone do motocross in a gyro before either :calmdown :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Site Admin

You guys don't understand it.
It's a Russian thing.
It really is.
Human life has so little meaning....have you ever watched how they drive?
You'd understand......

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:07 pm
Site Admin

It isn't much different here.... just got to go to the shops and you see crashes :noidea If it rains, everyone speeds up 10 mph :laughing :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:17 pm
Site Admin

The main prize goes to.......wait for it.....wait for it......

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next