It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Millennium Helicopter MH-1 update 

Well it has taken a whole year working with the FAA to achieve the Millennium MH-1 kit built helicopter approval. Not to mention having two more MH-1s that are now ready for flying. I first want to thank Rick for all his hard work and effort he has contributed to this project from day one. I also want to think Kenny and his group of FAA crew members for making this possible. This was a lot of work and it’s not as easy as it used to be, they do not let anything slip by anymore, and that’s the way we want it. Do it right or don’t do it at all. That has been our moto from the very beginning. Now when we build one, the registrations will be a lot simple, if built under our specs. No more Revolution Helicopters and the bad juju that goes with that company name on any of our paper work anymore. That’s over for us!! I have a lot more to add, but I’m tired from the long trip and will add more after a little rest time. This was a big achievement for use.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Congrats my friend, you made it a great helicopter.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 pm

AWESOME ACHEIVEMENT

A GREAT MILESTONE FOR YOU JOHN :whoop & :half

SO happy for you ... a long tough road ... I'm sure few will fully appreciate what it took for you to get to "here"!

Wishing the very best for the future of MH & your hard fought victory!

( can anyone else imagine the Fetters-fits'n frustration ...reading the forums ... unable to reply & toss dung!!!)??? :rofl

:plike
:wol

PS ...... I've always LOVED your line "WE FIX LEGENDS" :boink :rofl

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:45 am
Site Admin

A true achievement that can start a new era in experimental land!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dance :dance :dance

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 am

John- I would love to see a fleet of MH-1's led by you at Mentone someday. You have a remarkable helicopter and it is fun watching them starting to hatch out.

Stan

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 am
Now if someone would buy Air Command and do the same thing for that line of gyro's the fetter's legacy can rest in peace.

Great going you guys....It is a real achievement!!! :first

Happy Flying those sweet looking ...safe ...MH1's.

Don't forget Bensen Days next year!!! :dance

Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the congrats from all! Yes it was a lot of work and paperwork and sure glad it's over with!! I would also like to thank John for all his hard work and having to put up with fetters. I believe this is a well earned vindication for him. I sure hope fetters can read this...he can kiss both sides!!!! Now it's on to the MH2. :fuckum

- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Dropbear wrote:
AWESOME ACHEIVEMENT

A GREAT MILESTONE FOR YOU JOHN :whoop & :half

SO happy for you ... a long tough road ... I'm sure few will fully appreciate what it took for you to get to "here"!

Wishing the very best for the future of MH & your hard fought victory!

( can anyone else imagine the Fetters-fits'n frustration ...reading the forums ... unable to reply & toss dung!!!)??? :rofl

:plike
:wol

PS ...... I've always LOVED your line "WE FIX LEGENDS" :boink :rofl

Chris, Thanks
It been a long and hard task getting here. I also look forward to flying in the pattern with you. There are very few female pilots I know, I have flew the pattern with all of them I know except you!! And yes I know several, My helicopter instructor at Sky Helicopters in Dallas was a female named Sarah, she signed me off for my first solo cross country. She's one of the best pilots I have ever flown with. Looking forward to that day we fly together my friend. Interesting thing is, the FAA hates Dick F**kweed more then I do. Well, not really!! He's tossed all the dung my way he could get away with and want get away with anymore. I'm glad to know people who want to make things better, and I listen to them all, try to improve them and have fun doing it. If you don't believe in your friends and family then what do you have? Nothing!!!!!! Keep up the good work and the good videos you post.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

Flying Wolverine wrote:
Now if someone would buy Air Command and do the same thing for that line of gyro's the fetter's legacy can rest in peace.

D,
I wish I had the money to purchase it. I would buy it. I would let a group of people take it over and make it better. That group of people are here on this forum. I don't know very much about gyros so I would let the guys and gals that know them produce them. I know helicopters and have a lot to learn still myself. Everyday is a new learning curve it seems like.

I'm very happy flying this machine now with the four stroke.

Benson day sounds very good!! :yoda2

Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

Gabor wrote:
A true achievement that can start a new era in experimental land!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dance :dance :dance

Were just getting started my brother!! The MH-2 will be next....

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
If I didn't want an ArrowCopter so bad I would buy it.

I negotiated with Red and Doug about it and Red wants 200K for it so he can retire and Doug has no interest in owning it himself.

Unfortunately after looking over the books and looking into the financials the valuation just does not
warrant what he's asking.

To bad cuz I'd love to rub Dennis's face in it after the scraps I had with him on the other forum!

What a dick he was to me.

I just hope no foreign investors grab it and run like the Chinese might tend to do.

Oh well. maybe a few more yrs will go by and Red will reconsider his options.

Of course I would need a lot of help from ppl who know gyro's like Jake does.

I would hire him as the lead engineer if he would consider it!!

Who knows...never say never!!!

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm
ARFLYBOY wrote:
Flying Wolverine wrote:

D,
I wish I had the money to purchase it. I would buy it. I would let a group of people take it over and make it better. That group of people are here on this forum. I don't know very much about gyros so I would let the guys and gals that know them produce them. I know helicopters and have a lot to learn still myself. Everyday is a new learning curve it seems like.

I'm very happy flying this machine now with the four stroke. I said the first time I saw the yammie, on that other Forum, That it would be the perfect engine for the Mini-500, Glad to see someone that had the funds and the skills make it happen. you have done an out standing job of working out the bugs and making the MH-1 a sweet flying and safe Helicopter. can't wait to see more of them flying.

you better make it to bensen days, I missed seeing you fly it at mentone.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Animal wrote:
ARFLYBOY wrote:
Flying Wolverine wrote:

D,

I'm very happy flying this machine now with the four stroke. I said the first time I saw the yammie, on that other Forum, That it would be the perfect engine for the Mini-500, Glad to see someone that had the funds and the skills make it happen. you have done an out standing job of working out the bugs and making the MH-1 a sweet flying and safe Helicopter. can't wait to see more of them flying.

you better make it to bensen days, I missed seeing you fly it at mentone.

Tim,
You are correct! You were the very first one to tell me that. I remember that like it was yesterday. Next year will be my year to make several events, Benson days is on the top of my list. I also want to come down when there are no events going on at all, just to fly and visit my friends that I haven't had the chance to visit yet, or haven't visited with in a while.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 am
Profile WWW

John- I was impressed how quiet your engine was at Mentone. You have something very unique there and you deserve to be proud of it. I wish you could haul it to Mentone.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:42 am
ARFLYBOY wrote:
Tim,
You are correct! You were the very first one to tell me that. I remember that like it was yesterday. Next year will be my year to make several events, Benson days is on the top of my list. I also want to come down when there are no events going on at all, just to fly and visit my friends that I haven't had the chance to visit yet, or haven't visited with in a while.

When we get Moved to Deleon Springs, we would love to have you bring your MH-1 down for a visit and hang out with us.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]