Trump shot 

Assassination failed

Any fucking Democrat Communists need removed from office and TRIED FOR TREASON
All congressional fucks with dual citizenship removed
All corrupt Government Agencies removed
I WANT A RE CONSTITUTED AMERICA
FUCK THEM ALL :pbunny

Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:48 pm

Trump was clipped in his right ear by one of the first 3 shots. He ducked down before the SS were on him in their slow response. Trump taken off the stage looking very confused and pissed, with a defiant fist in the air.

Shooter (white maie, reportedly) was on a low roof top with a rifle, 125m away to Trump's right. Was taken out by SS, although seen for 2-3 minutes previously by people outside the security zone who tried to get LE attention. (Wow.)

An attendee was killed at some point.

Thank God that Trump was only clipped!

Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:11 pm
Site Admin

Any more news? :noidea

I am very surprised it was Trump they targeted? I was sure it would have been creepy joe they would get rid of first ... to make it easier to replace him before he melts down even further.

It is amazing they are using the exact same tactics they used in the kennedy slayings... have a patsy do the sh00ting and then immediately silence the patsy ... I sure hope this doesn't start a ci^il war in the USA ... :badluck

Condolences to the victim who lost his life ... and a speedy recovery to those injured ... prayers from Down Under :Flag :OZ :Flag :OZ :Flag

God Bless the United States of America

:wol

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:05 pm

We all know that Trump was targeted so Joe could get the easy win. Funny how all the Dem's that were asking Joe to step down suddenly stopped when the assassination attempt happened? Even a few aids to the Dem's let it slip the "shooter needed more practice"...they got fired for public appeasement but got rehired I bet. Funny how that one roof got no cops, no federal marsharll's and no secret service agents posted....I was at one of Clinton's stops many years ago, officially there not because I wanted to be. The area for 500 yards all roof tops were either under observation or had a law enforcement person or person's deployed at them. For Trump the only roof within 150 yard with a clear line of site was not blocked, not observed and no one posted. Plus several civilian's made reports to the Secret Service and Police that someone was climbing or had climbed on top of the building during the event....funny no one checked it out or cared.

Guy was a recently registered Republican so he could get into the event. Yet has a history of donating to far left Democrat organizations. Surprised huh?

The latest is that there were a total of 8 over looked or ignored reports about the guy climbing up on to the roof of the building....bet no one gets fired. Bet that the Dem's offshore bank account that pays some money to this kids family member who ever he sacrificed himself for never gets investigated either.

What some people won't do to win an election.

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VKqo5x8lTM

Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:49 pm

Okay, so I am gonna weigh in on this and throw a little bit of human nature and experience into the mix. Those of you who know me KNOW I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy (maybe not as much as Hilly, but close)...but here goes.

My background in EOD has had me on the road for 300 days out of the year on the campaign trail supporting Clinton (yuck) and doing nothing but presidential protection detail form the EOD side. For starters, the real "secret" to the Secret Service is just how few of them there actually are!
When you see all those guys in the crowds with glasses suits and ear pieces, most of them are other people tasked with putting on the "show", because realistically thats what the security net is, it's a show of force. We would get clothing allowance once a year to buy lame suits and glasses so we would look like them.

Now when I say it's a show, I mean that when Clinton decided to do a speech at Pikes Place market in Seattle, we were given 1.5 hours to sweep the entire market for bombs! Think about that, I could have taken a whole week to search it properly, but an hour and a half? were looking for truck Vbieds at that point.

As for the people crawling all over the roofs with rifles (they were called Hercules Teams) they were there, but their own weapons and tactics had them with at most 300 win mags at no more than 3 to 500 yards out. Anybody with an accurate bolt gun in a big boy caliber like a 50 Cal or 416 could EASILY have been on the cranes in the background 1200 to 1500 yards out and been well beyond their purview (they are looking towards target, not behind). but that's not my dept.

I have always maintained to my family that the best cover you could have would be to dress up like and ambush a Hercules team on a roof, they all look alike, have long guns pointed in the direction of the Prime and for the most part they are on their own.

But this brings up an interesting point about the detail assigned to Trump, first off until the RNC declares him officially as running for their team as President (next week) he does not rate full detail, Secondly his detail consists of just those guys who are assigned to old heads of state! Remember the show? A lot of people supporting his detail are local law enforcement, soooo
When the guy is crawling around on the roof in cammies with a rifle, people see it and alert the guys to be on the look out (hopefully) they see a guy NOT dressed like them, but are aware of the different groups there. Human nature is going to be to look at that guy and say, "well the roof was secured, so he must belong there?" Until the shots rang out and you can clearly see in the video the counter sniper goes back an tags his ass a second later as now hes openly shooting all doubt is removed.
Would YOU want to be the local cop who shoots another dept counter sniper on the off chance he was where YOU thought he shouldn't be? Not a fucking chance.... so theres the delay.

Why was the roof not secured? I'm sure it was searched and taped off...but if there isn't enough people to secure a whole area, some of those taped off areas are not watched continually. We had a team find a practice Mk2 Hand Grenade in the podium of Bill Clinton AFTER the room was secured and taped off....so....I'll give you a dollar to guess how it got there.

The two dumpy ass kumquat looking chicks in his detail are DEI hires and should not be there at all...if you cannot shield the primary because he is a foot and a half taller then you....how about if he had gotten hit in the lung? you think either of them would have been able to manhandle him off the stage to the beast? puhleeze....go back to the kitchen, make your man a sandwich and tell your grand kids about the time you played secret service woman....GTFO of there!

Now why did it take so long to get him to the beast? well whether due to incompetence or last minute changes there was actually people in between the beast and the stage. This is not supposed to happen but its a fluid situation and without a FULL detail there just isn't enough guys to make it all happen correctly. I suspect an element of Trump being stubborn as well (I want my shoes) in the mix too.

So Thank GOD he is okay, AND that there was a tiny amount of blood for the optics, I am truly sorry for the spectators, but thats why I would NEVER let anyone on my family attend an event like this, there is nothing you cannot see better on TV!

I bet he goes back to his personal hired security team !
:guam

Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:39 pm

Henry Bowman wrote:
Okay, so I am gonna weigh in on this and throw a little bit of human nature and experience into the mix. Those of you who know me KNOW I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy (maybe not as much as Hilly, but close)...but here goes.

My background in EOD has had me on the road for 300 days out of the year on the campaign trail supporting Clinton (yuck) and doing nothing but presidential protection detail form the EOD side. For starters, the real "secret" to the Secret Service is just how few of them there actually are!
When you see all those guys in the crowds with glasses suits and ear pieces, most of them are other people tasked with putting on the "show", because realistically thats what the security net is, it's a show of force. We would get clothing allowance once a year to buy lame suits and glasses so we would look like them.

Now when I say it's a show, I mean that when Clinton decided to do a speech at Pikes Place market in Seattle, we were given 1.5 hours to sweep the entire market for bombs! Think about that, I could have taken a whole week to search it properly, but an hour and a half? were looking for truck Vbieds at that point.

As for the people crawling all over the roofs with rifles (they were called Hercules Teams) they were there, but their own weapons and tactics had them with at most 300 win mags at no more than 3 to 500 yards out. Anybody with an accurate bolt gun in a big boy caliber like a 50 Cal or 416 could EASILY have been on the cranes in the background 1200 to 1500 yards out and been well beyond their purview (they are looking towards target, not behind). but that's not my dept.

I have always maintained to my family that the best cover you could have would be to dress up like and ambush a Hercules team on a roof, they all look alike, have long guns pointed in the direction of the Prime and for the most part they are on their own.

But this brings up an interesting point about the detail assigned to Trump, first off until the RNC declares him officially as running for their team as President (next week) he does not rate full detail, Secondly his detail consists of just those guys who are assigned to old heads of state! Remember the show? A lot of people supporting his detail are local law enforcement, soooo
When the guy is crawling around on the roof in cammies with a rifle, people see it and alert the guys to be on the look out (hopefully) they see a guy NOT dressed like them, but are aware of the different groups there. Human nature is going to be to look at that guy and say, "well the roof was secured, so he must belong there?" Until the shots rang out and you can clearly see in the video the counter sniper goes back an tags his ass a second later as now hes openly shooting all doubt is removed.
Would YOU want to be the local cop who shoots another dept counter sniper on the off chance he was where YOU thought he shouldn't be? Not a fucking chance.... so theres the delay.

Why was the roof not secured? I'm sure it was searched and taped off...but if there isn't enough people to secure a whole area, some of those taped off areas are not watched continually. We had a team find a practice Mk2 Hand Grenade in the podium of Bill Clinton AFTER the room was secured and taped off....so....I'll give you a dollar to guess how it got there.

The two dumpy ass kumquat looking chicks in his detail are DEI hires and should not be there at all...if you cannot shield the primary because he is a foot and a half taller then you....how about if he had gotten hit in the lung? you think either of them would have been able to manhandle him off the stage to the beast? puhleeze....go back to the kitchen, make your man a sandwich and tell your grand kids about the time you played secret service woman....GTFO of there!

Now why did it take so long to get him to the beast? well whether due to incompetence or last minute changes there was actually people in between the beast and the stage. This is not supposed to happen but its a fluid situation and without a FULL detail there just isn't enough guys to make it all happen correctly. I suspect an element of Trump being stubborn as well (I want my shoes) in the mix too.

So Thank GOD he is okay, AND that there was a tiny amount of blood for the optics, I am truly sorry for the spectators, but thats why I would NEVER let anyone on my family attend an event like this, there is nothing you cannot see better on TV!

A last chance before he gets a bigger security team and you're spot on. Used to practice with an M-2 she has the reach

Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:59 pm

Hillberg wrote:
Henry Bowman wrote:

A last chance before he gets a bigger security team and you're spot on. Used to practice with an M-2 she has the reach

I got to play with a C15 in Bosnia and it would definitely reach out to touch someone. My favorite was still the SR25 which later became the MK11 MOD 0. Damn fine way to reach out and get someones attention.

Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMx6Ir8Nek

Sounds about right :pbunny

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:24 pm
Site Admin

This guy tells it like it is. The whole situation is a bit smelly :drama :pop :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:22 am

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by apathy and incompetence.

The Secret Service guys I worked with were a bunch of Jackwaggons. There were some sharp dudes to be sure, but on the whole, we were fighting them to try and do our job of protecting.

Here's a scenario that I know happened because I was there.
A small road with a two lane bridge is the ONLY way to get to and from the church where the principal was going to attend. An hour ahead of schedule we went to look along the route, had a local Sherriff with us. On the bridge is an abandoned car, so we stop to check it out, the trunk is open a bit, and in the trunk we found the canvas satchel for a practice claymore mine!
Sheriff looks the plate up and the car is registered to a level 3 offender, someone who has made direct threats of violence to a protectee int he past!!!!

We call Secret Service and tell them everything, response? "let the motorcade go through we have a schedule to keep!"

Never found the guy, and a practice Claymore kit has the real firing device and wire in it....could easily be used to set off a home made IED.

This was not a conservitive president, so I guess they suck for both?

On the way back from the church, there is a long down grade to the ONLY turn off to the right to get to the ranch where Clinton was staying.... form 2 miles away AT THE INTERSECTION for the ONYL TURN is a dually and a horse trailer with a jack under it...we called 3 times on the radio to stop the motorcade Secret Service says "Keep going, your not authorized to stop us!"...My cheif expecting the worst switched freqs and told all of us to pull over about a mile from the turn and park on the side of the road and prepare for a very large blast...good advice, but sad to say nothing happened.

But this is the level of ego these guys bring to bear on a situation.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:17 am

MadMuz wrote:
This guy tells it like it is. The whole situation is a bit smelly

Hmmm, not buying the 4chan post claiming to be USSS CST #1 member. Why not?

Because that team could not see Crooks on the roof due to a large tree, so he couldn't have been glassing him for several minutes. He certainly didn't take out Crooks, it was probably team #3 from the SW (and not team #2 on the south building near Trump). Since there was a 10 second delay after Crooks' final fusillade and the suppressed crack of the USSS rifle, this confirms for me that team #3 needed that time to acquire the the perp for a 333 yd shot.

Head shot damage seems from a .308 vs .300WM or .338LM, thus an SR-25 at work, IMO.

The theories are getting wilder by the moment. Inside job, 2nd shooter in the water tower, etc.

Crooks could have easily carried a broken-down AR in his backpack, and scaled the roof without any ladder from the west side (A/C unit and shed). The 12' stepladder was not credibly from Crooks, but from LE and placed there later, IMO.

As Benry wrote, "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by apathy and incompetence." Yep.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:43 am

:pbunny REE TARDY OSWALD :pbunny

Set up by the Deep State

DEI Secret Service
DEI shooter
DEI government
and last but not least DEI press

Didn't Earn It

Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Hilly, I whole heartedly agree that the system is broken.
That's what allowed the gaps the moth breather exploited to slip through, but this looks a lot more to me like "fog of war" than the wretched claw of the deep state at work.
Crooks got lucky, a whole series of times, right up until he accomplished the exact opposite of his goal which was to stop a second Trump presidency, which he has now completely secured.

My predictions for October Surprise.
Biden passes peacefully in his sleep and Dems roll out full legalization of weed.
My opinion, the ONLY chance they have.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:09 pm
Site Admin

Biden has supposedly got co^id now ... they can do him in and put it down to a co^id death ...

2 birds with one stone? :noidea :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1519879915601291
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1519879915601291

Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:01 am
Site Admin

Talk about moooovement on the roof?! :laughing :yoda2 :Wolvie

:kissmyass

Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:26 am
Site Admin

Funny :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:16 am

Reports from credible sources all point to a corporate hit job by Black Rock to profit from a Short Sale by APW.
If you or I make a stock purchase or sale and then it doesn't turn out in our favor, we lose our money, NOT if your APW apparently....Gee I wonder, who could be big enough to pick up a phone and say "I want my money back" formt he Stock Market and GET IT!

APW claiming 120 million shares of Trumps Truth Social Media on a short sale DAY BEFORE they tried to kill him, then when it failed the sell order just disappears! "Computer Glitch" they are claiming...

Bloomberg Financial News is asking questions on the regular news openly!

Shooter possibly had two phones and 3 overseas account, total Patsy, never gonna survive that day.
As for second shooters (water tank maybe) bisect the trajectories on crowd who got shot, simple enough, but perhaps second shooter wasn't there to shoot Trump, but to shoot Patsy.

Either way, there is no way Black Rock is not involved....and typing that now reminds me of hoe we used to look both ways before quietly uttering "Project Aurora"

okay.....NOW I SOUND LIKE HILLY!!!!! :guam

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:54 pm

Henry Bowman wrote:
Reports from credible sources all point to a corporate hit job by Black Rock to profit from a Short Sale by APW.
If you or I make a stock purchase or sale and then it doesn't turn out in our favor, we lose our money, NOT if your APW apparently....Gee I wonder, who could be big enough to pick up a phone and say "I want my money back" formt he Stock Market and GET IT!

APW claiming 120 million shares of Trumps Truth Social Media on a short sale DAY BEFORE they tried to kill him, then when it failed the sell order just disappears! "Computer Glitch" they are claiming...

Bloomberg Financial News is asking questions on the regular news openly!

Shooter possibly had two phones and 3 overseas account, total Patsy, never gonna survive that day.
As for second shooters (water tank maybe) bisect the trajectories on crowd who got shot, simple enough, but perhaps second shooter wasn't there to shoot Trump, but to shoot Patsy.

Either way, there is no way Black Rock is not involved....and typing that now reminds me of hoe we used to look both ways before quietly uttering "Project Aurora"

okay.....NOW I SOUND LIKE HILLY!!!!! :guam

Welcome to the club = It's not a conspiracy if you catch them.... Spoiler Alert ist :pbunny

Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next