It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Egg Drop project 

Ya I know it has not one thing to do with gyros. But We did a school egg drop project with a teddy bear! It actually worked. Who needs all the technical stuff when you have one of these!

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:42 pm
Site Admin

That is awesome Desmon. Nothing comes close to hands on experimentation. Besides spending quality time together of course :like :like :like

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 am
Des; glad to see you are conducting experiments to the benefit of humanity. Next step is to move from animal to human tests. Gabor is volunteering to have an egg implanted before Bensen Days. Hope you will be there to supervise the Gabor Drop experiment. I will volunteer my surgical skills.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:49 am
Site Admin

Lofty, you will have to drop some teddy bears on Tim's house next time you fly over :laughing :laughing

Then some eggs, separately :eek :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

Edit: On second thoughts, you better forget the eggs.... you don't want to get done for 'poaching' :rofl You might find yourself in the 'frying pan'... :noidea Your life, plans and asperations 'scrambled' and you might end up just a 'shell' of your former self.... just throw the teddy bears (and hope there is no 'jailhouse rock') :rofl :rofl :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]