It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Flying Lamborghini.... 
Site Admin

Look what I stole off the other site :eek A flying car of the nice looking variety :eek :like At least this one carries its wings when on the ground, so you have them wherever you want to take off from :koolaid looks like fun (expensive fun) :killme :yoda2 :Wolvie

The link is to their website, so I couldn't embed the video

http://www.aeromobil.com/video :killme :badluck :Wolvie

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:23 am

I bet it would keep the tailgaters off your ass.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:33 pm

RayNAiken wrote:

Funny you mention that... When I put a hitch on the back of the Mercury... suddenly folks quit riding my bumper... :)

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Make note of what they do not show you in the video

Consistent take offs and landings in all conditions .... that's what

Main landing gear way out front , secondary gear way out back

Show me some landings guys , and some takeoffs.

Show me how you "rotate"

Show me a flare and a landing "fixed wing style"

Watch the video several times again ... "near perfect" 4 wheel landings and takeoffs are required each time

"Near perfect" only happens in edited videos , never in real life

It sure does look good . Looks count.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Arnie M. wrote:

Make note of what they do not show you in the video

Consistent take offs and landings in all conditions .... that's what

Main landing gear way out front , secondary gear way out back

Show me some landings guys , and some takeoffs.

Show me how you "rotate"

Show me a flare and a landing "fixed wing style"

Watch the video several times again ... "near perfect" 4 wheel landings and takeoffs are required each time

"Near perfect" only happens in edited videos , never in real life

It sure does look good . Looks count.

Hmm? Do you think it has a pitch indicator ?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:13 pm
Site Admin

GyroGeorgia wrote:
RayNAiken wrote:

Funny you mention that... When I put a hitch on the back of the Mercury... suddenly folks quit riding my bumper... :)
RayNAiken wrote:

A mate of mine used to work in Canberra during the week and drive back to Boorawah (2 hours drive) home for the weekends on country roads.... tailgaters were always a pain in the ass.... He drove an old ford ute (pickup) but el comino style rather than Ftruck.... he would just wind down the window and pick up a 'besser block' (concrete building block with the 2 big holes for rio_ ) and wave it like he was going to throw it behind his ute :eek man, they backed off quick :laughing :laughing He reckons he only ever let one go twice (and one was by accident) :eek :rofl :rofl

A piece of 1" plastic conduit (electrical) thru the floor of your car is good for tailgaters too.... aim it back over the diff, short of the bumper..... drop nuts, bolts, rocks, old spark plugs down the conduit and the bounce usually gets whatever it is to land on the tailgaters hood or windshield.... without looking like you purposefully threw anything :laughing :laughing :fuckum :die

I hate tailgaters..... but then, that is what the brake pedal is for :noidea :like :pop :Wolvie

Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 am

Hey Muz...

Do you guys down under have issues with 'road rage'...

Where someone is having a really BAD day... and takes it out on someone else who gets a bit sloppy driving?

Owner/builder of

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:55 am
Site Admin

Absolutely.... there are morons on the road all over the world (seems to be the same morons) :laughing :laughing

The dash cams tend to make folks be a bit more well behaved.... but some don't care and follow folks home, or stop them in traffic and kick the shit out of the victims car, or smash windsheilds etc...I drive a Vitara (side kick) so I don't stop for loonies.... I just keep driving.... if they try to park me in, I have the dash cam, cell phone and low range :fuckum :yoda2 :Wolvie

Edit: with the camera recording, it is good to learn to make the actions of saying something, but don't make any sound.... when the cops or the TV news show the video, there is no evidence that you were 'egging him on' :fuckum :Wolvie

This guy was all over the news :calmdown :laughing :laughing

This even made it to your news :eek :laughing :killbunny :killbunny

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +road+rage

Last edited by MadMuz on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:09 am

I personally can attest to Muz being a Good driver !

A COMPLETE F ING WANKER, BUT A GOOD DRIVER !

fj

:die :die :die :die

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah...

I bought a dash-cam last Spring, mounted it so it was CLEARLY visible to anyone from the front.
And put a bumper sticker on the back that said 'front and rear dash cam equipped'.

Folks give me lots of room on the road now... :)

Owner/builder of

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:05 am

Tailgaters bug me also. I always have my cruise control on, and if someone is on my bumper, I start backing of mph every 5 seconds or so. You would not believe how slow I have had to go before they realize it themselves... they are just in a daze.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:21 am

Hellified wrote:
Tailgaters bug me also. I always have my cruise control on, and if someone is on my bumper, I start backing of mph every 5 seconds or so. You would not believe how slow I have had to go before they realize it themselves... they are just in a daze.

And that is the scary part... they are not paying attention.

I have a trailer hitch sticking out the back of all three cars... I have noticed folks do not follow as close when they see a hitch sticking out (as in the 'tongue' with the ball sticking back 6-8").
So I guess while they are spaced out... they 'are' still paying 'some' attention.

Owner/builder of

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:38 am

Now what I am about to say is not a correct thing I did...

But one day I had an annoying tailgater ...that just would not pass. Right in my lane was a chunk of a semi tire. I waited to the last second and changed lanes abruptly as I heard him wallop that tire!.

I was wrong....but it sure felt good! If I were following that close, I figured I deserved it.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:55 am

Spray some dark red Canadian Blood on their windshields and they will never ever follow you close again

Never :)

One of my customers had an interesting setup in the trunk of his car ... it was a Windshield washer bottle and pump .... the nozzle poked thru a 1/8" hole drilled beside one of the taillights .... the water was mixed with a whole bunch of red food coloring and if someone followed him too close he would hit the button and spray "blood" all over the car behind.

He said it worked every time .... the car would slow right down , or even stop .... wondering what they had hit.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:09 am

Right about now I bet there are at least 10 people looking for their 1/8" drill bits

And taking the washer bottles out of a junk car in the back yard

:Can

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:14 am
Site Admin

farmer jim wrote:

fj

Fick you FJ :realcrazy :laughing :laughing

I would say 'Chill out' but you are prolly cold enough already :badluck :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

We had 41 celcius here today and 40 yesterday :dizzy :puke2 :laughing

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:34 am

:Flag The best I ever had for tailgaters .....My Dad was a hot rodder in the 1950's when I was a young lad of driving age, my first vehicle was a 1955 chevy truck, I cur grass and washed dishes to pay for it, any how it was a 235 straight 6 with a manual transmission, My Dad helped me rig up afterburners, a model T coil with sparkplugs in the tail pipe.
Any how as the years went on I I got an old 1963 chevy truck and owned it until 2012 all that time it had been equiped with the afterburners, so when I would get some bumper rider, just flip the switch, kill the ignition and pump the gas, then all the raw gas gets blown right out the pipes and ignited by the spark plugs.
Especislly great with a large 4 barrel carb on a v8....they back off pretty quick when you shoot some flames over their hood! Ah good times...

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:36 am

elwood wrote:
:Flag The best I ever had for tailgaters .....My Dad was a hot rodder in the 1950's when I was a young lad of driving age, my first vehicle was a 1955 chevy truck, I cur grass and washed dishes to pay for it, any how it was a 235 straight 6 with a manual transmission, My Dad helped me rig up afterburners, a model T coil with sparkplugs in the tail pipe.
Any how as the years went on I I got an old 1963 chevy truck and owned it until 2012 all that time it had been equiped with the afterburners, so when I would get some bumper rider, just flip the switch, kill the ignition and pump the gas, then all the raw gas gets blown right out the pipes and ignited by the spark plugs.
Especislly great with a large 4 barrel carb on a v8....they back off pretty quick when you shoot some flames over their hood! Ah good times...

Love it !!!!

I tried something similar .... but not as well planned as you and your dads setup ..... I would drive down the main drag of a small town and just as I approached a crowd of people I shut the key off for about 5 seconds and then back on again .... some unburned gas will explode like a shotgun .... but it will also blow out mufflers too .... just ask me I have done it ... hehe

Boy could I tell you some stories ... I had a guest from New Zealand , SHE was a geologist and a Hughes 500 pilot .... My brakes failed while touring our "outback" ... the only way I could slow down was to shut the key off with the transmission in gear ..... works pretty good until you turn the key back on .... boy could I tell you some stories .... dont get me started :)

Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:55 am

MadMuz wrote:
farmer jim wrote:

fj

Fick you FJ :realcrazy :laughing :laughing

I would say 'Chill out' but you are prolly cold enough already :badluck :laughing :laughing :Wolvie

We had 41 celcius here today and 40 yesterday :dizzy :puke2 :laughing

Am I doing my math right... 41C = about 110F...

Dang, that is hot.

Owner/builder of

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:42 am

A man I know has a dually chevy truck he pulls a 5th wheel camper. He tells me if they get too close he just edges one of the rear tires off the side of the pavement and his tires start picking up and throwing rocks and debris at the vehicle behind him.

I had an incident where some kids slowed down to a crawl in front of me to the point I thought it okay to pass going down a hill with no yellow lines. It was a mistake. They sped up when I was along side. They would slow down or speed up forcing me to stay in the oncoming traffic lane. So I made a motion like I was going for a weapon in my glove box. They smoked their tires slowing down and taking off down a side street. I never saw them again.
It was a good thing I was faking it else I would have shot every piece of glass out of that sonofabitch.
Don't play with my life with something that weighs over a ton. I'll fuck you up!

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next