It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Sea Gulls 

Fed the ducks today & My wife pointed out a seagull in a flock over head, She said it flew strange. Looking up I saw this one gull doing tight turns & just acting a little different than the other flying rats, Then it did a barrel roll, :realcrazy Another set of tight turns than a set of barrel rolls, :dance I could see his difference in flying attatude, The little bugger looked happy ! :bunny

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Sounds video worthy.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:27 pm

An acrobatic seagull
:dance

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Some seagulls have neat "personalities"

Every day at noon about 50 seagulls converge in the parking lot of our shopping mall ... it is right beside a Macdonalds and they eat the scraps people toss them ... they really like french fries

There was one old-timer seagull who sat on the sidelines until my car pulled in .... he always came right over because he knew I would throw him lots to eat .... I could get him to come as close as 4 feet from the car , sometimes get him to catch fries in the air , but could never get him to snatch one out of my hand.

I was raised on a farm as a kid .... out on the Canadian Prairies , no water or lakes nearby .... you could not see or find a seagull anywhere ...... but when we started to cultivate the land the seagulls showed up by the hundreds to eat the grubs and worms from the fresh turned earth .... we could never figure out how they knew when to come.

I would scan the horizon ahead of time and see the whole flock coming high in the sky and from miles away .... it is not like they were sitting in the bushes nearby waiting and watching. They just "knew" when to come

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 am

FUCKUM !!!!!

WOLVERINES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]