It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Calendar 
Site Admin

In 8 days since we had announced the Calendar project.
We have managed to produce the calendars in 8 friggin days ladies and gents......
Just 8 short days!
I am very proud to be part of this group!
Thank you all.
:wol

Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Gabor wrote:
We have managed to produce the calendars in 8 friggin days ladies and gents......
Just 8 short days!
Thank you all.

We are truly a group of 'doers'... that is a COOL thing!

THX Gabor, for all your hard work... it is appreciated more than you know.

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Gabor: No, it IS live...you heard me right. I just figured I could monitor the first one or three transactions to make quadruple certain that all was well before I turned off my feed. You know, the initial early-birds before the weekend mob.

It was like expecting to fill an eye cup and someone turning on a fire hose. I guess it passes the "load test."

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

With flying colors :like :first

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:36 pm
Site Admin

Gabor wrote:
Just 8 short days!
Thank you all.

I was expecting it to take at least :2weeks :pop

Gabs, I hope you didn't send me the ones with the most hickeys and setoff for being such a :OZ :Cheapass :calmdown :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 am
Site Admin

Of course not.....but the position got a bit skewed so the 3D blurry effect is standard and free of charge. Magenta to the right cyan to the left......screw the glasses just start drinking something strong!
:Flag :lick

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:16 am
Site Admin

We often used to play jokes on printers, they had the sample folder to put 'exceptionally good' sheets in, so if the customer dropped in to check, there was at least a few good ones :yoda2

Naturally, I used to find spoils with lots of hickeys, color missing or blanks and put them in the sample folder, just for fun :rofl

Once, I was running a perfect binder (glued spine) doing a book called 'what women think' ..... naturally, not being able to help myself, I ran a bunch of blank sheets thru the folder, then bound them into one of these books.... so the cover was correct 'What women think' and every page was blank :rofl

Although I thought it was extremely funny, it was strange that many of the women didn't seem to appreciate it as much as I? :fuckum :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 am

The calender looks great. I just ordered two.
I tried to find a good picture to send, but was too late. I gather some up and have them ready for the next one.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 am

Mike- That picture of your Bensen above the clouds is a classic and one of my all time favorites!

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 am

Way to go Bro!!!
You are such a doer. What happen to the 28th deadline? I missed sending you pictures too. I've been getting vehicles and trailer ready for a road trip to Stan's and Jeff's to pick up an engine and my RIDE!!! Need to get the trailer registered and I'm on my way, but cannot find the pink slip so more delays.

Anyway I stopped using paper calendars over ten years ago = because I've got my walls covered with pictures of my family, including 14 grandchildren = just no room left. But I'm ordering two one for the airport and one for the new gyro shop I'm building in the back yard... what a great way to show friends the different models of helicopters and gyroplanes!!!!

I also wish we could have shipped a bunch to El Mirage fly-in bet PRA 31 or PRA 1 could have sold many there too for you... you should send some to Wrens Fall Fly In for sale there too?

Thank you brother Gabi for all you do for us!!! How I wish you had accepted running for PRA Board, we only need more doers like you and Jon... If you had, I bet PRA would already have the hard copy magazine back to members?

PRA- Board of Director - Secretary
PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - V.P. of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft
http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

ALL IN wrote:
Way to go Bro!!!
You are such a doer. What happen to the 28th deadline? I missed sending you pictures too. I've been getting vehicles and trailer ready for a road trip to Stan's and Jeff's to pick up an engine and my RIDE!!! Need to get the trailer registered and I'm on my way, but cannot find the pink slip so more delays.

Anyway I stopped using paper calendars over ten years ago = because I've got my walls covered with pictures of my family, including 14 grandchildren = just no room left. But I'm ordering two one for the airport and one for the new gyro shop I'm building in the back yard... what a great way to show friends the different models of helicopters and gyroplanes!!!!

I also wish we could have shipped a bunch to El Mirage fly-in bet PRA 31 or PRA 1 could have sold many there too for you... you should send some to Wrens Fall Fly In for sale there too?

Thank you brother Gabi for all you do for us!!! How I wish you had accepted running for PRA Board, we only need more doers like you and Jon... If you had, I bet PRA would already have the hard copy magazine back to members?

John my brother. I miss you here. I miss your energy and upbeat positive attitude.
You always bring smile on my face :wol2 :wol2 :wol2
I have had enough material before the 28th so I went ahead and finalized it.
The pictures came in like crazy. I was blown away!!!!!
Now just for bitching purposes not one MOFO manufacture besides SkyCruiser and not one MOFO dealer besides Abid and Greg and absolutely not one MOFO CFI has sent pics or info.
Not one chapter of PRA besides Peach State Rotorcraft Club and not one MOFO aviation club besides Carolina Barnstormers Aviation Club. Now that is sad. I can't even give away money it seems.
I don't know anymore. Either way. Here isa nice sneak peek of the actual calendar.
If you want me to send you for the fly in I can do that of course. I need a physical address and an approximate amount of calendars.
I hope you get your Genesis finished soon and take her to the sky and have lots of lots of fun hours flying her.
Don't be a stranger we miss you here.
Thank you for everything you do my brother.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 pm

You are like King SHIT! Thanks so much for getting it done!

I made the front page! :Flag

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:09 pm
Site Admin

LOL thanks :)
And February and May too..... You had good variety of pics and were easy to place.
Thank you for sending them and thank you all who took the time and sent me pictures.
You guys are just cool!

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Gabor- Which month did you put my Helicycle in? Just curious as I did not see it.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:29 pm
Site Admin

Stan you have to buy it in order to see it LOL :rofl

Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 pm
Site Admin

:wol2 :wol2 :wol2

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Ok....now I will buy one! ha

Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Gabor wrote:
John my brother. I miss you here. I miss your energy and upbeat positive attitude.
You always bring smile on my face :wol2 :wol2 :wol2
I have had enough material before the 28th so I went ahead and finalized it.
The pictures came in like crazy. I was blown away!!!!!
Now just for bitching purposes not one MOFO manufacture besides SkyCruiser and not one MOFO dealer besides Abid and Greg and absolutely not one MOFO CFI has sent pics or info.
Not one chapter of PRA besides Peach State Rotorcraft Club and not one MOFO aviation club besides Carolina Barnstormers Aviation Club. Now that is sad. I can't even give away money it seems.
I don't know anymore. Either way. Here isa nice sneak peek of the actual calendar.
If you want me to send you for the fly in I can do that of course. I need a physical address and an approximate amount of calendars.
I hope you get your Genesis finished soon and take her to the sky and have lots of lots of fun hours flying her.
Don't be a stranger we miss you here.
Thank you for everything you do my brother.

Like everything you do it looks GREAT! Once I get back from the road trip picking up my ride I should be able to catch up on my work and then I'll be back online more often!

PRA- Board of Director - Secretary
PRA- Volunteer Coordinator

PRA31 - V.P. of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft
http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

WOW and WOW and WOW.......
Thank you all so much for the orders. We had some larger orders to fill today. I have just finished the labels. I ain't gonna hand address that many envelopes LOL.
Anyways. I am humbled and very very appreciative of the generosity of the people.
Peach State Rotorcraft Club and Carolina Barnstormers Aviation Group really stepped up with the donations! Most people even remembered to add shipping!!!!!!!!!!!! :wol2 :wol2 :wol2
I haven't anticipated this huge amount of order. SO forgive me for taking this long to process the orders. I think the initial rush is over now. It will probably slow down from now on. PHEWWW
I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are awesome!
Thank you thank you thank you :die :die :die

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm
Site Admin

ps: Does this make me an asshole? Oh I see it's not this that does it....I just am :rofl

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next