It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 John R, A great host 

Attachment:
DSC_0153.JPG
It was a great privilege when Dee and I visited the US last to have met John and been shown around parts of San Diego by him.

John was a truly great host and took time to show us some of your great country. We hope to return the favour when you decide to visit NZ John.
Again thanks for showing us a great time.

Best wishes and r
Attachment:
DSC_0208.JPG
egards

Barry and Dee

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:37 am
Site Admin

Barry I am glad you had a chance to meet John.
He is a party by himself!!!
If you time your next visit accidentally around Bensen days....... :wol2 :wol2 :wol2

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:44 am

Barry- Have John rent a Nissan and take you and Dee for a ditch jumpin joy ride! OMG.....funniest 5 minutes of my life.

Thank you John for that moment that never will be topped!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:53 am
Site Admin

Hellified wrote:
Barry- Have John rent a Nissan and take you and Dee for a ditch jumpin joy ride! OMG.....funniest 5 minutes of my life.

Thank you John for that moment that never will be topped!

:rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing :rofl :laughing

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 am

Then Gabor comes up and puts his Hungarian accent...." What the fxxk is going on". I thought I was going to puke from laughing.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:58 am
Site Admin

Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny :bunny :bunny

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 am
Site Admin

Rental vehicles are just so good.... they can be driven at any speed in any gear.... never need servicing.... they can go up and down steps and curbs with ease even at great speed or sideways.... and like you say, ditches are of no concern whatsoever :like I like them :yoda2 :Wolvie :laughing :laughing

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:35 am

Madmuz- You cam also do $3400 worth of damage to them, and get some some shade tree mechanics at Bensen Days to straighten parts out...and get it returned with no notice of damage!

OMG!!!!! Best Bensen Days ever!

Alll - In- A- Ditch.....

Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 am

Two of my all-time favotrite gyro-event stories ....... ALLIN's rental car ditch-jump & Gabor & Stan (with Vance & ? ... sharing a motel room with two beds ....... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:gay NOT

:bigballs :lick :wol2 :Cheapass :Cheapass :Cheapass

:laughing :laughing :laughing

Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:31 am

In those pictures...

John R looks like Jack (Todd Hoffman's Dad) on GoldRush... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:38 am
Site Admin

Hellified wrote:
Madmuz- You cam also do $3400 worth of damage to them, and get some some shade tree mechanics at Bensen Days to straighten parts out...and get it returned with no notice of damage!

Alll - In- A- Ditch.....

Simply a riot!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:59 am
Hellified wrote:

Alll - In- A- Ditch.....
And he has the hat to prove it..lol

here are pics of his jump ramp, landing spot, the cars after math and then repaired at bensen days. and one of John and Stan.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:26 pm
Site Admin

Well done.... the panel gaps look a bit wonky between the bumper and the fender :noidea I guess after digging out the dirt (emptying the catcher) :laughing a bit of kicking and hammering and a run thru the carwash, it was perfect again? :noidea :laughing :laughing :pop

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks Tim for dredging up those photos!..Madmuz- we had a chain attached to an iron I beam backing the car up and jerking it back into original factory dimensions! Pffffftttt! ha.

Sledge hammer work....safety wire painted flat black inside the front bumper to hold the bulges into rough shaoe. Oh my God
...John returned it and it passed the walk around inspection.. John called the next day from California and told the car rental place what happened.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:10 pm

We heard all about the great rental car jump from John, awesome that you all managed to put it back together so well.

John is great fun, a real cool guy. Yep, next visit will have to be arranged around Benson Day's for sure.

Not sure I want to find out about the sleeping arrangements in that motel, sounds a bit dodgy to me :)

Cheers

Barry

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:17 pm
Site Admin

gyrojock wrote:

Not sure I want to find out about the sleeping arrangements in that motel, sounds a bit dodgy to me :)

Well....rumors are just that.....just sayin'!
Tim Chick is not reliable eyewitness because it was damn dark!
Vance can't see on that side of his face.
I am sure Stan isn't talking.
Or he would tell what happened when he borrowed my car...... :rofl

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Gabor was really rocking the bed that him and I were sharing.....I just told Gabor......"Go ahead and finish".

There was a few second of silence....then Vance said...."Wow!"

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:35 pm
Site Admin

WOOOOOWWWWW
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl
:rofl

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:46 pm

When John was born the first words out of his mouth were .... "Lets Go Flying"

When Automotive Engineers were notified they immediately began installing seat belts in cars

Concrete Engineers did not pay heed to this tremendous energy being unleashed

As can be seen by the crack in the concrete wall in the first picture in this thread.

:Can

Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 pm

That's just too funny. You guys are killing me!!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next