It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Trump shot 
Site Admin

So much controversey ... so much investigation from so many people. Will be interesting to see what the actual outcome will be :noidea

and who it was that actually organised and perpetrated the act ... :fart

I think whoever orchestrated it thought it could be done simply and seamlessly ... I am sure they forgot to take into account how many of the audience had cameras at the ready ... like, when they got rid of J F K ... only about 2 or 3 audience members had cameras rolling ... these days, if some shit goes down, there is about 1500 people with cameras rolling :badluck :laughing

Not to mention that dumb cow in charge of the secrit servos who reckoned the roof was too slopey to have anyone on ... when the north and south counter snippers were on rooves with more angle? I bet she will be looking for a new job soon :drama I can't believe she wasn't fired already?

I feel so sorry for that little chubby little 'agent' actress who couldn't holster her fire arm ... she must be Soooo embarrassed ... she has been the laughing stock of the whole shennanigans :rofl :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:19 am

Interesting reading...
https://thetruthaboutcancerofficial.sub ... encies-and

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:05 pm

I don't agree with the video's "John" and his window sniper theory, nor with the acoustics purporting a second rifle. Trump's body was turned towards Crooks, and the volley of shots sounds like the first three to me, though faster.

Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:49 pm

Kolibri wrote:
I don't agree with the video's "John" and his window sniper theory, nor with the acoustics purporting a second rifle. Trump's body was turned towards Crooks, and the volley of shots sounds like the first three to me, though faster.

A professor wrote a book on Kennedy Assassination and surprisingly interviewed all the shooters. Six teams in all.
Spotters and shooters , Cuban & Mafia contracts Poppy Bush involved The last shot came from a drainage culvert on Dailey Dr guy was an ex military gone car dealer who was paid $5.000 for a quick job - Told when where and not who.
The rest traveled Cuba to Florida to Texas and back. Amazingly all the evidence like the Limo curb and other shots that missed were ignored. One 308 round was found in a roof down range as that tar paper was replaced .

Believe it or Don't . . . :pbunny

Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2