It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Phantom The Frozen is here , welcome 

Phantom The Frozen is here , welcome Sir !!!

Just what we need after a hot summer of Global Warming

A Salmon fisherman flying gyros at -30 degrees in 10 feet of snow in January !!!

Surrounded by rugged rocks ... not a problem ... as long as he has 1 foot of ice on the river and Aluminum Skis !!!!

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Yes ! welcome! Please post something.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm
Site Admin

Earth calling Norm! Roger.
:Can :Can :Can

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm
would this be My Buddy Norm, that likes to fly Ultra lights and gyros in cold I would not dream of? Sure hope so he has some great adventures I am sure we would all like to hear about.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm

I begin to worry sometimes .... Norman L. is an original WOLVERINE in my opinion

But sometimes I think he is not looking for public exposure so much

I worry if I am bringing him into the limelight and he does not want to be in the limelight

I respect people who like to lurk in the background and not bring attention to themselves

Now I need Phantom to tell me what to do

I figure he drinks water from Pure Canadian arctic Icebergs floating by Labrador Canada .... that some Wild Wolverines pissed on

Then when he is not drinking that stuff he makes a rotor over his head , pretends he is an aviator and Salmon fisherman ,

I am calling you out Phantom , the Frozen ....

You have only two choices Phantom :

1, Tell me to go to Hell ,,,, or ,,,

2. You drink WOLVERINE piss and fly stuff

HAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Welcome to the forum sir !!!!!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, and arnie you should know that iceberg water is far to old to drink as is so just to be safe you should convert it to at least 80% alcohol before drinking.

Norm

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 pm
phantom wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys, and arnie you should know that iceberg water is far to old to drink as is so just to be safe you should convert it to at least 80% alcohol before drinking.

Norm

Hi Norm. welcome, good to hear from ya My Friend, Cindi says Hi! yes we finely got moved to Florida. I will let you keep that Cold stuff. but look forward to seeing you again at Bensen days.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm

good to hear Tim, I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Bensen days and if every thing works out I will bring a small gyro with me on the airline as baggage, should be even more intresting going through scurity with it than with my ross gearbox last year, it seems that most suitcases that they scan don't contain a gearbox with a subaru starter and oilpan.

Norm

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:12 pm
phantom wrote:
good to hear Tim, I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Bensen days and if every thing works out I will bring a small gyro with me on the airline as baggage, should be even more intresting going through scurity with it than with my ross gearbox last year, it seems that most suitcases that they scan don't contain a gearbox with a subaru starter and oilpan.

Norm
I'v got to hear this story.... :) I can just see the look on their face.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:17 pm

phantom wrote:

Norm

HAAAA !!!!

I can relate to that .... I used to drink melted ice from Delta Marsh and it has a lot more wild piss on it than just Wolverine piss !!!

Now that I am tame and soft I only drink Coors Banquet made from pure Colorado Spring Water.

I even plead guilty to being one of the best Northern Pike fishermen around AND I EAT THEM TOO !!!!!

I have never been to Eastern Canada but would like to visit your Lodge some day ....

.... the fresh air and the purity of Fresh Atlantic Salmon might kill me .... !!!!

That is why I always smuggle in a jack-fish and a cigarette in case I need to be revived in a medical emergency !!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am
Site Admin

Just stay clear of yellow snow :laughing :laughing

:wol

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]